“Good food, good value”

El Patron Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Good food at a great price. Can handle large crowds pretty well. Quesidillas and fajitas are good too.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Several years ago we learned about El Patron from a waiter at a another local Mexican restaurant. He commented that El Patron was the cleanest Mexican restaurant in town so we tried them and have never looked back. We go mainly for lunch my wife and I share their "lunch for one" Fajita and it is usually the right amount for both of us!
We recently tried their "El Patron Nachos" for lunch. My wife and I have voted theirs is the best Nachos in town! The order is very large and plenty for us two.
You will always be greeted with chips and salsa brought to you by "Ghinesto" (I'm spelling his name the way it would sound).
El Patron is our favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. Not only is the food good served in large portions but their prices are reasonable. So come join the crowds and enjoy the food and atmosphere. Greet Ghinesto with "Como esta" and enjoy!

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Simply Awesone the food was amazing and the staff was friendly the only down side was space was limited but over all I would go back.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Food was good, your typical Mexican fare. My burrito was huge and the jalapenos were great. Our waiter was very attentive, my glass never got even a 1/4 empty and he was by to fill it, same with the salsa and chips. Great atmosphere and not a long wait at all.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

After my last 2 visits I just have to say this is one of my favorite places to eat in the auburn opelika area. The food is delicious and the prices are great for the amount of food you get. My favorite meal is the Texas fajita which includes steak, chicken, and shrimp. They provide 4 tortillas, rice, beans, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, and pico as sides. If you get that meal for 2 it could probably feed a family of 4 haha not kidding! I love supporting this local business.