“Great cheap food... all the chips you can eat”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #52 of 119 Restaurants in Opelika
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Moes is Awesome... great Mexican fast food and Fresh Ingredients ... First place we stopped upon arriving into Auburn... don't miss this one

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Moe's is a great Mexican fast food spot. I really like that they use chicken and beef without hormones, on top of the fact that the food is just really good. If you have never been, it's like a subway for Mexican food. You get to pick your meat, as well as all the toppings you want. It's all put together in front of you, so it's freshly prepared. The salsa is not my favorite, but the queso (white) is good. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Easy access to and from the Interstate. I was greeted with the usual "Welcome to Moe's". The menu was of course similar to all other Moe's. My burrito was rolled tightly and did not disintegrate in my hands. They had beer too, and not just Bud Light either. I'll stop here again.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Mushy vegetables and suspicious smelling chicken wrapped in a sticky tortilla - I didn't even take a bite.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

We really enjoy the food at Moe's. Service is great and the best green salsa around! We don't like the overly loud music. Wish it was at a level that we could visit with friends and a more varied type music. (EVEN MEXICAN MUSIC!)