“Best I have had”

Add it.
Durango Mexican Grill
Ranked #56 of 119 Restaurants in Opelika
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Had a group of 27+. The servers did a fine job in taking our orders. Good pitchers of margaritas. Cleaned my plate and my glass. It was good food.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. I really didn't know what to expect walking in. The food was wonderful and the service excellent!

Reviewed 9 April 2016

I come from Texas and I am always wary of Mexican in other states that do not border Mexico. Durango could serve food anywhere in Texas and it would not disappoint any one. Plenty of complimentary chips and salsa to go around. Refried beans and rice are very good.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I love coming here for a quick lunch and getting a break from work. The service is always amazing and I love the shrimp tostadas!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Warm and enthusiastic welcome greeted us upon our arrival. The attentiveness of the wait staff was phenomenal. The food is as authentic Mexican as it can be. I've never been a real fan of Mexican cuisine; however, Durango's has made a convert of me! From the appetizers to entrée...supreme authenticity! If you don't give Durango's a chance, you've missed your chance!