“Tired and unaccommodating.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arena The Next Level
More attraction details
Owner description: Laser Tag and Bazooka Ball at Arena the Next Level are exciting new Orange Beach Alabama attractions at The Wharf.
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been to this facility several times while on vacation to the Orange Beach/Gulf Shores area. It's one of the few places to do lazer tag and bazooka ball. The arcade section is very limited and doesn't seem to play by the same rules as other newer arcades. I've been disappointed almost every time with the service and facility. It's dusty and musty and the employees are typically either burned out or just not capable of handling the small volume of traffic that does go in to the place. Good luck.

1  Thank JenniferSCarson
in 8 reviews
"kids"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I brought my family in a few weeks ago, it was raining and they were obviously extremely busy. Although the staff may have been a bit overwhelmed by the unexpected crowd of people, they were all as nice as can be and made us feel welcomed. We hope to return during our next trip to the beach!

2  Thank kalieghs37
Reviewed 2 April 2016

My friends and I were in here not to long ago and we had an amazing time! The staff was friendly and the games were so much fun to play. The had something for every age group and I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

2  Thank TheAmazingTina
Reviewed 21 January 2016

We went to Wharf and was walking around and decided to give the arcade a try. We had a lot of fun. It wasn't a huge place but they did have a nice variety of games. The kids got to pick out some stuff with their tickets they won. The staff was friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Missy S
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2015

So my coworkers and I got a Saturday off work and decided to hang out and do something fun. We eventually made our way to Arena The Next Level. Vlad was working that day and worked with us to make us a great deal and get our business. He was super friendly and his customer service was excellent. We had a blast playing lazertag and bazooka ball and watching our friend fail at an arcade game. Arena The Next Level is definitely a place to check out.

2  Thank csnydes