“not great”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arena The Next Level
More attraction details
Owner description: Laser Tag and Bazooka Ball at Arena the Next Level are exciting new Orange Beach Alabama attractions at The Wharf.
Reviewed 15 August 2016

arcade was the worst of the 3 we visited. Laser tag arena wasn't as good as one i have played before.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"kids"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

My kids had fun but the 3 employees we communicated with were the most unfriendly people I have ever seen. Get another job if you are that miserable. $10 for a 7 minute game put in with people that hate their job.

1  Thank Shanjanze
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been to this facility several times while on vacation to the Orange Beach/Gulf Shores area. It's one of the few places to do lazer tag and bazooka ball. The arcade section is very limited and doesn't seem to play by the same rules as other newer arcades. I've been disappointed almost every time with the service and facility. It's dusty and musty and the employees are typically either burned out or just not capable of handling the small volume of traffic that does go in to the place. Good luck.

1  Thank JenniferSCarson
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I brought my family in a few weeks ago, it was raining and they were obviously extremely busy. Although the staff may have been a bit overwhelmed by the unexpected crowd of people, they were all as nice as can be and made us feel welcomed. We hope to return during our next trip to the beach!

2  Thank kalieghs37