“Fisher's Upstairs at Orange Beach INCREDIBLE”

Fisher's at Orange Beach Marina
Reserve a table
Sun, 19/09
20:00
Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: US$16 - US$36
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fisher's at Orange Beach Marina is two restaurants under one roof. Fisher's Upstairs offers upscale dining in a beautiful and relaxed setting. Fisher's Dockside is a more casual option, perfect for kids and families. Both restaurants overlook beautiful Orange Beach Marina. Upstairs opens daily at 5pm and Dockside opens daily at 11am, and 10 am for an outstanding Sunday brunch. Executive Chef Briand is a 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 James Beard semifinalist for Best Chef South.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We dined with two other couples, who felt the same. The fried oysters were fantastic and the grouper (fish catch of the day) over Hoppin' John was absolutely unbelievable. Having dined every night of a seven day trip; Fisher's Upstairs was hands down the most expensive, but also most wonderful of all restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2021
OBA-Restaurants, Owner at Fisher's at Orange Beach Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Pat, Thank you so much for the positive review.

Write a reviewReviews (1,226)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All the wait staff was excellent and the food doesn’t disappoint. My husband had braised short ribs as his appetizer and he loved it, the oysters though small were perfect for a appetizer. My main was scallops with a wonderful cauliflower and tomato side, my husband had the pork chop with the best Brussel sprouts I’ve ever had. Then the Creme Brûlée topped it all off.

Date of visit: August 2021
OBA-Restaurants, Owner at Fisher's at Orange Beach Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive review.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Even though it was raining, the view was still beautiful. The service was quick and the wait staff was wonderful. Incredible hush puppies as their complimentary bread service. Varied menu of sword fish to a pork chop, scallops to duck. Delicious meal, but on a high price point--even the desserts, all are $8 and above, with most beyond $10.

I hate to say it, but as we were leaving, one of my sons mentioned to the waitress that we were headed to DQ for the Blizzard of the Month.

1  Thank anderson213
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

We ordered the recommended special which consist of tuna. We didn’t know it was raw tuna because the waiter didn’t inform us it was raw. However the manager bought our food out to the table and to our surprise it was raw tuna instead of cook tuna, we panicked and was afraid to try it. After some convincing from the manager, we tried it and it was ABSOLUTELY delicious!!! Because we express our concern of eating it raw, the manager offered to cover our bill. The chef followed up with us personally to see how we like the raw tuna for the first time. I thought the whole experience was very warming, welcoming, and personal!!! Great atmosphere, great food, and great people. 2 thumbs up. 10 Star.

Date of visit: August 2021
OBA-Restaurants, Owner at Fisher's at Orange Beach Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Jay, This is so wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for sharing.

Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

We went for lunch after a dolphin cruise and I enjoyed our lunch, I wished they had oysters on the half shell, maybe they do at night but not at lunch that was my only disappointment. Our waitress was very nice and pleasant and several other employees I encountered were very nice and talked to me which is unusual especially since they were all very young and I'm an older dude. I would recommend this place for lunch if you go on a dolphin cruise at the marina.

Date of visit: July 2021
OBA-Restaurants, Owner at Fisher's at Orange Beach Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Thank you so much for sharing. We are hoping to bring back our oysters soon.