“Pretty OK place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Unit C is the front upstairs unit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Chris M
“Pretty OK place”
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Nice little place as described could use a half bath in it and maybe email TV in master bedroom only complaint was WiFi signal was so weak that it was useless but was clean would stay again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Internet WiFi signal
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
jcrussell...
“Fantastic and homie! Perfect for our family, had everything we needed!”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Place was spaciouse for our family of 6! Only short drive to beach. Clean and nice.
It everything we needed from full equipped kitchen to washer and dryer. We were happy not to be in one of the high rise resorts! Beautiful view over the marina. Wished that there was another TV in master bedroom.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Tennessee
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pet friendly... Location... exactly as advertised, prompt response from owner when needed
Liked least: Mediacom... Clearly not controllable by owner, but prompt action by owner fixed Mediacom issue
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bob C
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Horrible, I will never book again through Flipkey, the property was a garbage pile.”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

On 11 May I rented accommodations at a lodge in Orange Beach, Alabama. In viewing pictures on the Web Site the place seemed nice and clean and was advertised as being on a cove and in a picture apparently taken from inside there was a view of the water.
We arrived late in the evening on 25 May, 2015 to find that the view of the cove was blocked by boats stacked up in the yard of a marina. The whole place was filthy and had roaches and other insects on the floor. The furniture was stained and dirty and there was an unpleasant stale odor about the place. The floors were sunken in the middle of the place to an extent that I was concerned that if the refrigerator was opened it may fall over as the top of it was leaning at least 12 inches away from the wall. When I laid a pencil on the dining table it rolled onto the floor. Although it does not show in the Photos on line, the exterior paint is peeling and there is some type of fungus on the roof. The following morning we found that the building next door was undergoing major repairs. As we had no place to go, my wife cleaned for more than two hours hoping we could at least stay for the night while I attempted to contact the owner, Mr. Bob Fuqua. I sent him an email 5-25-15 advising there were issues with his property and asked that he call me. I never received a call. We removed the bedding on the bed and replaced it with clean sheets we had brought with us.
We spent a very restless, uncomfortable night. Though advertised, neither TV nor the WI FI
worked. The following morning I had an email from Mr. Fuqua and he advised me to contact another gentleman to rent accommodations which we were able to do, Mr. Fuqua advised that he would refund the money paid, so we assumed that he would do so. As of seven days later he had not credited the funds back to my AMEX card, so I emailed him regarding a refund. He advised that Flipkey would provide the refund. Upon on contacting Flipkey I was advised that they had received no notification of a problem so Mr. Fuqua had been paid. When I notified Mr. Fuqua on 5-25-15 I had to do it by I phone as there was no internet connection and it appeared that this was on Flipkey's web site so I assumed that Flipkey would be aware of the problem. Unfortunately this was not the case. I am now waiting to see if Mr. Fuqua will contact me and honor the refund as he stated he would.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Gettin out of the property
Liked least: the property as a whole
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Jan 2016
Hi Judy,
Thanks for inquiring. Occasionally in life we are all confronted by someone that is just an angry soul and feels compelled to take out their anger on everything and everyone around them. The "review" your referring to is a case in point. About once a year we have a person like this, who for some reason has to try to find the bad in any situation and if they can't, then they will make something up. If you will notice, everyone else that left a Review had "fine" things to say about the Unit.
Believe me when I say that some people try these tactics to get a reduced rental rate. That's when I offer to refund their money and let them stay somewhere else, because you'll never be able to please them and we won't be intimidated by them. I could dispute each and every one of the issues as an out-right fabrication or an extreme exaggeration.
But I will leave it at this; we strive to provide a clean, comfortable and pleasant environment for all of our guests.
Thanks, Bob F.
Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing