“Great food, good value and great view.”
Review of Flippers

Flippers
Ranked #32 of 152 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Next to Dolphin Express and some other dolphin seeing cruise boats. The seafood was very, very fresh....Excellent.
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Had lunch outside, shrimp basket and buffalo chicken salad. Best fried shrimp I have had in a long time and I am from Louisiana. My wife had the lunch salad - huge, loaded with chicken. Margaritas were also good, draft in 16 ounce gasses. Great value and great food. Service was equally pleasant and view of the harbor nice.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Late lunch at Flippers was nice. Not many people and we split a Poboy sandwich which worked well. They have homemade soft serve ice cream also. Great ice cream drinks and a small dish after dinner was really nice. We were in the middle of our meal when a guy jumped up from another table and run down to his boat and started twin diesels moored right in front of our table. He was so proud, while the diesel exhaust filled the deck. It's amazing how dumb someone can be. He sat there with the engines running for about 15 min and then called for his friends to board, which took another 15 min. Food was good but nothing extraordinary, service was great, view was perfect, but the guy with the diesel boat needed some tuning up. It's rally a shame someone from the restaurant didn't ask him to either move the boat or shut it down. I have owned boats all my life so I don't speak from ignorance.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

While sitting on the porch overlooking the bay, we enjoyed sharing the Low Country Shrimp Boil. Service was excellent. Be sure to get the complimentary ice cream before you leave.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here and were very happy with our meals. I had the seafood jubilee which was a shrimp/scallop/crawfish combo with cream sauce and peppers over penne noodles - DELICIOUS. My wife had a grilled shrimp Po Boy she liked very much. I had a side order of hush puppies which were great. Ty was our server and was very friendly and did a great job. We ate outside overlooking the marina. With two cocktails and dessert the bill was $50.00. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the outdoor environment! We all enjoyed our food which included oysters, gumbo, salad, fish sandwich and hush puppies. And what a nice surprise to have free ice cream with chocolate and strawberries! It was busy and our server was hustling!