“Great salads and pastries!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I usually visit here once a month or so while driving to or from Atlanta, love to grab soup/sandwich or a salad here, this location is very convenient to I-20 exit at Oxford, free wifi is always appreciated

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I had been driving all morning and wanted something light for a late lunch. I was pleasantly surprised to see Panera Bread right off I-20. Place us well maintained and very clean. Family and kid friendly. Also easy access for wheel chairs. The layout is very cozy and welcoming. You order at a counter and then pickup your meal when your buzzer flashes and sounds. The server was very pleasant and knowledgeable and courteous. She answered all my questions. I choice the half Italian combo with drink and baked chips. The sandwich was well prepared and delicious. They used a fresh bagget bread. My sandwich was loaded with salami, ham, roast beef, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, and your choice of condiment. At the drink bar they offered not only soft drinks and tea, but also several mixed juices. They were all labeled with juice content and how sweet they were or were not. The atmosphere is very relaxing and they had subtle music playing in the background. Great place to read s book with a cup of coffee or talk with a friend. Free Wifi so you can catch up on your emails. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is well managed and the employees are well trained and ready to make your dining experience pleasurable.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Went there for breakfast, not crowded, and service and food was good. What you would expect from Panera Bread

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped in while traveling to Atlanta great meal great service. My husband left his cell phone & didn't realize until 130 miles latter. The manager and Judy could not have been more understanding & gracious. They had the phone and ups's to us the next day. Thank you for going above and beyond. We are now Panera customers for life.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

I have stopped here a couple times to buy bagels to take to the plant I am visiting. The bagels are always soft and fresh.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!