See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Dirty, dangerous wiring, staff found in room drinking our drinks, beds would not stay on frame, we have phone calls to the Al. state code dept. to see if anything can be done. property showed a pool in the picture which was filled in with dirt, ice machine did not work half the time. you folks should be ashamed to represent this property this review not even comes close to all the things that happened to us. I'm sure we will not hear a thing from you or the property EVER.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Lynn J
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I have stayed at this property every week for several years. The people who manage and work at Liberty Inn are very warm, friendly, courteous, and considerate. The cleaning staff is excellent. This is a well-managed and well-run property, and a great value. My room is always clean and ready at check-in. The room amenities include coffeemaker, refrigerator, microwave oven, cable television, and wi-fi. This is a very comfortable place to stay, and I am happy that Liberty Inn is in this location. Liberty Inn staff goes out of their way to make sure their guests have a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was intrroduced to the liberty inn a number of months ago. I stayed there for a short period of time. I found the premises exceptionally clean the rooms very well kept & cleaned daily & the atmoshere pleasant & peaceful. I had to have surgery so i left I then returned to the motel but at the moment i had no money the owners were reluctant but they trusted me. Bob & Debbie are not just proprioters of this business but they also are caring & hardworking people who seek to satisfy the needs of their guests. they do not tolerate drug use,prostitution or illegal activity of any kind the staff helped me at my lowest time of life.I thank GOD for people like Bob ,Debbie & their management personel. If we had more people & places such as this maybe we would not have to focus on the bad of many, but notice that good prevails

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry R
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My wife & I have stayed at this motel off & on for almost 8 years and the quality of the motel has improved over the years new paint furniture digital cable free enternet strong signals i like this motel because the staff is very attentive to your needs and it is located near a lot of places to eat and close to the Quintard Mall great place to stay for good price

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nathan w
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Not the cleanest place I have stayed. Price was increased to $110 per night for Talladega weekend. Needed a lot of TLC to make an average room. Also our credit card was used fraudulently 4 days after check in.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple