“Best Purple Onion Ever !”

Purple Onion Deli & Grill
Ranked #19 of 85 Restaurants in Pelham
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We liv Greek food and have tried every Purple Onion in Birmingham, this one is the best by far! They give you plenty portion wise and the food is so tasty and fresh! Owner and employees are super nice !

2  Thank Terri P

Reviewed 1 March 2017

They do a good job in preparing the food. The restaurant is clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Passing through on our way home to Kentucky and was looking something outdoors. Luckily the food was excellent. My wife had the crispy chicken wrap and I had the bacon cheese burger. The food was outstanding. We will be back!

1  Thank Brian V
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

There are several Purple Onion locations in Central Alabama and they are all a little different. They have a mixed menu- Mediterranean food like pitas, falafel, hummus, tabooli, and kafta; and also American stuff like burgers and chicken fingers. As far as I know it's the only Mediterranean option in the city of Pelham. The food is good enough if you are craving Med food, and it also works for our family because my hubby and son prefer to eat from the American side of the menu. The ambiance inside is uninspiring, but the drive thru and takeout options are great.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We love close to the Purple Onion and it is one of our local go to eateries. The kids love their burgers and fries. I love to order the Greek salad and add gyro meat to it. The gyro plate is great and their falafel and hummus are yummy too. If you are in the mood for some mushrooms theirs are delightful. My hubby likes the cheesesteak plate and my aunt loves their omelets. We love their mint tea. Might sound weird, but you should give it a try.