Americas Best Value Inn Riverside/Pell City
US$70
US$69
McCaig Motel(Lincoln)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This place is dirty and expensive for what it is!! They charged me $80!! Everything in the room was very dingy!! The bed had dog hair in it!! I did not have a dog with me!!! No microwave or refrigerator. Had an old school clunky tv w no channels on it and bad reception. The ac unit did not work properly. I sweated all night and it's November!!!! Do not stay here unless u are passing through and u can get the rate for less than $40 because that is all this room should cost!! I would post pics but i think u would be disgusted by them!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Was a great location for me and my father as we attended the race yesterday but the premises really needs an updating and good cleaning. The room was clean for the most part except the fridge. It looked as if someone had spilled something all over it and they never even looked to clean it off so they sent a different one to our room and that one wasn't much better but all in all not a terrible stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend trip to the lake. Nice and clean rooms for the price. Great view of the lake and a pool right outside of our room. The front desk manager was very courteous and helpful. Very nice value for the money. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our family actually stayed here going both ways from Texas to North Carolina and back. The hotel itself is what you would expect from a budget type hotel, however, the location is what makes this place! Right on the Coosa River, you can lounge by the pool and watch the boats go by on the river. Our children enjoyed playing in the pool after being in the car all day. I imagine that this would be a great destination location as well, as I'm sure there are plenty of things to do around the Coosa River and northeastern Alabama. The hotel staff was helpful as well. My youngest son already said that we need to stay here on our next road trip to North Carolina!!

Room Tip: Ask for water view rooms...views are very nice!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This was by far the worst place I have ever stayed. Old, run down, no power outlets, musty, ripped sheets, dirty floors, curtains with large holes, cabinet with missing drawers, tons of stray cats, ghetto, grills sittings around everywhere, dogs roaming around.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family