“Best hotel of the whole tour”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Our traveling show: Loosen the Bible Belt stayed here two nights and it was without doubt best hotel on the tour. Incredible complimentary breakfast. Giant cozy homey rooms, very comfortable beds, rooms were IMMACULATE. Great pool and fitness room, plus incredible helpful staff. Highly reccomend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We arrived very late to the hotel because of a late show in downtown Mobile. However, when we arrived the (very nice) lady at the front desk had our keys ready for us. I had a the King Jaccuzzi suite. I wish i would have had more time in the hotel to take advantage of it but I was way too tired when we arrived. Fortunately, the hotel was very quiet and the bed was super comfortable so I was able to to go right to sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I love going to Mobile a lot. It is a fun party city, but thanfully this hotel is close and far enough away where you can choose, a cozy night in or a fun nightlife experience. Also, I am always a sucker for cookies at the front desk :)

This hotel was very modern, and really pretty in all honestly. The lobby and breafast area was nice and welcoming along with a very hospitable staff. Clean, fun, cozy, all needs can be met here but a fun city to go right along with it. I've stayed other places when in this city but I really enjoyed this hotel so I'm definitely going to be a return customer the next time I'm in the city. Thanks y'all!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The room was crisp & clean. We had a late check in w/no issues at all. The next day we enjoyed the wonderful complementary breakfast (a 99 score from the health dept was posted. Way to go!) & got ready to hit the road. As we were leaving I decided I wanted a Dr Pepper, but the machine nearest the front desk was sold out. I asked the lovely Ms. Allison if there was another machine close by. She said they were on other floors, so I told her "thank you, but I'll wait till we got the road". She then asked me what I wanted & that she had a Coke, if I wanted it. I told her "no thank you, but just the offer was enough to brighten my day". As we packed up the car, I heard a voice call out to me. I turned to see Allison bringing me an ice cold Dr. Pepper. Service like that is rare these days. Great staff, great stay, & I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cemeteryink
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Easy off/on I65 with traffic lights. We just missed the evening buffet set up by the hotel staff but heard it was very good. The room was clean and quiet. There is not much around the hotel but there are some food options just on the other side of the overpass.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
0.6 km away
0.3 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Saraland
13.9 km away
Holiday Inn - Mobile Downtown/Historic District

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland? Share your experiences!