US$62
Country Inn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Saraland(Saraland)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$84
Fairfield Inn
US$55
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Red Roof Inn Mobile North - Saraland(Saraland)(Great Value!)
US$54
Red Roof
Quality Inn(Saraland)
US$76
US$63
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskgreat breakfastgreat staffstayed here for nightsmini kitchentraffic lightswalk in showerhie standardshot and cold optionsi highly recommend this hotelsparkling cleanthe breakfast areafitness centergreat propertymaintenance issuesthe hotel staff
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Mobile is a totally underrated city but this hotel is a totally properly rated property - 5 stars. I had a grand total of 0 problems throughout the check-in and check-out process and because of the nature of my stay, had to make frequent entrances and exits. The front desk clerk was more than kind, adding to the charm of the visit. Bed was great, room was great, bathroom was great. Thanks Holiday Inn Express, you got my back and I got yours.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Holiday Inn Express is the consistent standard of quality I look to when booking hotels for my touring artists; however this Saraland location was a step above what I’m used too at HIE. The property is seemingly brand new and features some super sleek/modern design and architecture. We had a fast and friendly super late night check-in. Rooms were super clean and comfy; shower had plenty of hot water and great water pressure. I’ve eaten at enough of the HIE complementary breakfasts to recognize that this one was on-point. Plenty of fresh fruit and all of the normal items in addition to something I had missed that you don’t see everywhere: Grits! We drove from New Orleans to stay at this location and I would do it over again. Best HIE experience ever. Also plenty of place to park a large sprinter and trailer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Saraland AL last night after my band played 10 mins away at the Listening Room. I was so happy to come back to a large, clean room after a long day, and I took a really long piping hot shower with great water pressure. We've stayed in a lot of hotels recently and the beds here were the most comfortable, and had great pillows. I slept like a baby. Breakfast was served until 10, which is later than usual, so I made it down and had a nice meal including biscuits and gravy. Thanks Holiday Inn Saraland for a lovely stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, quiet (even though it is close to highways), great breakfast, large rooms, kind employees. It is close to highway to get to Mobile easily. Super close to the University of Mobile.
We Will be back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here night before a cruise . I have traveled quite a bit and this is the cleanest and well kept hotel for the money I’ve ever stayed at. The breakfast was good and service was great.You will be happy with this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Teresa F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mobile/Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

carguy01, Our team was delighted to read that you enjoyed your pre-cruise stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saraland. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our your stay at our location and cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.