“Going home”

Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Saraland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked the room by calling the toll free number and was quoted a great price. When I went to check in they couldn’t find my reservation and ended up paying quite a bit more. Since hotels in the area were booked I had to bite the bullet.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Saraland_BaymontInn, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for letting us know.we will make sure it wont repeat in the future for our guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Saraland_BaymontInn, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 31 October 2017

It is obvious that the hotel is run by people who care and take pride in it. The beautiful family that runs it keep everything spotless and make sure their guests are well taken care of. Perfect stay.

Room Tip: The cheapest room is gorgeous and has a king bed. It is a steal at 60$
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Saraland_BaymontInn, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you very much for taking time in reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I should have known it was not going to go well when I pulled in and there were only about 10 cars. I stood at the front desk for 5 minutes ringing the bell for service before someone decided to come out to check me in. The next morning they had no coffee or breakfast since the person who sets it up did not come in. The man at the front desk told me this instead of at least making an attempt to go make some coffe at a minimum. That evening when I returned they had the front door blocked with two dozen chairs and a trailer. They were parting chairs out to make some good ones. On the next morning they had breakfast which had powdered eggs, and sliced HOT DOGS! Two different colors to choose from. I get the eggs it is a hotel I don’t expect a gourmet breakfast but hot dogs! I settled on a waffle and some syrup that was in a coffee carafe. So in conclusion the best thing I can tell you is they had told let paper in the room. d yourself a favor and don’t stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Saraland_BaymontInn, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

We are extremely sorry for your experience at our hotel. Your feedback is important to us.We continue to work towards improvements in guest relations. Thank you very much for taking time in review.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The place is nice, clean and the staff is wonderful. Really nice rooms! After being pleasantly surprised by my enjoyment of the stay I had realized that I had left my necklace at the hotel. They were kind enough to find it and keep it for me until I was able to return, several days later. I would like to congratulate them for their wonderful establishment and would like to say thanks once again for finding my necklace for me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Saraland_BaymontInn, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for taking time in review. Your feedback is important to us. We are happy that you have collected your item. Your review encourages us to go extra mile in customer satisfaction.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saraland
0.6 km away
0.4 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Saraland
10.9 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Saraland? Share your experiences!