Red Lion Inn & Suites Saraland(Saraland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$71
US$59
US$55
US$118
Red Roof Inn Mobile North - Saraland(Saraland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$59
US$99
US$84
Fairfield Inn
All reviewschoice hotelswafflesfelt like homelong daysseveral restaurants within walking distancesmelled freshfollowing morningwould stay here againthe breakfast areacomfortable roomshower headarrived latefriendly servicenice staygreat breakfastmobile areainterstate
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

As always , a great visit. A great stay. I went through tons of hotels and reviews before I chose a hotel for our trip to Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach. I always want my family to be safe and comfortable. And it was above and beyond that. The room was clean, smelled fresh, the bed was soooo comfortable after long days with 3 little ones at the beach. Microwave worked awesome on tv dinners and Mrs Gloria in the breakfast area was awesome. The waffle makers are a HUGE hit there
I m more of an egg and milk person , that was good too. The dining area was clean, the lobby was nice, and the clerks were so sweet and accommodating. Another vacation in the books. As always a great stay! I will never not choose a choice hotel. Good job Comfort suites Sarahland! Good job. Ty!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Julie F, Manager at Comfort Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip over to the beach. We are so glad that you enjoyed it. I love the strawberry waffles myself, glad that we had a variety for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you all again and hope that you will choose us again. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The room was nice and the beds were comfortable. Bathroom was okay, could have been better. Pool was right next to our room and we did not hear a thing! Had to complain about noise on the floor above us but that problem was solved. Customer service was nice and friendly. Now breakfast was another story. Food was not the best that I have had at Choice Hotels. Did not eat breakfast there at all during our stay. Close to the beach and Mobile is right down the highway. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Julie F, Manager at Comfort Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent stay to our area. I would like to take this time to apologize for not exceeding your expectations with our breakfast. We will use this information to try and improve. We do hope you will give us another chance and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

As someone who regularly reads reviews, I feel like it's important to warn others before staying here if you will need to use the sofa bed pullout. We normally stay at Holiday Inn suites or Choice Hotel suites bc of needing room for 5, sometimes 6. I had read a review on a guest who had an issue with the sofa bed but took the chance bc I thought it may have been a fluke. Boy, was I wrong. First of all, no bedding was provided in the room for the sofa bed, which is fine if we need to get it at the front desk. The problem is that we were informed that they had a shortage when we went to ask the front desk for more.
The second issue was that the sofa bed mattress was very worn and had metal springs poking through the thin foam padding. We tried to just lay the mattress on the floor to see if it would be manageable off the sofa bed frame, but it was impossible due to the discomfort of the metal springs poking through. My son ended up sleeping on the floor instead.
The descriptions of the room conditions need to be updated to reflect that only 4 are able to sleep if the management refuses to replace or repair broken/worn equipment. The room was fine other than that, nothing special; but this is the worst quality Choice Hotel we have stayed at over the course of our family's travels through the years. The breakfast was just ok, but hey, it's free. I wished I would have taken a picture of the mattress to share on Trip advisor, I am sure we are not the only family to have experienced this.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

On one of our summer road trips across the country, we needed to stop in the Mobile area. Reading some of the reviews for Mobile, saw some good hotels but reviews of the areas surrounding were questionable. Explored around and found this one. Seemed very nice and more new than old. Arrived late but staff was friendly. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious enough for us. King bed and pull out sofa. Room did not have sheets for the bed, but quickly got some at front desk.
Shower was waterpik head but felt awesome and water was instantly hot. Free wifi.
Parking IS an issue. Got very last regular spot. Clerk said 4 rooms still left.
Did not use pool or workout areas but looked clean and nice.
Breakfast was nothing special but was great for the price. Breads. 2-3 dry cereals. Eggs not traditional scrambled but fried. Well sort of. Shaped like that but not great to me. Waffle makers, juice, sausage links etc.
not a lot of seating for breakfast crowd either. Breakfast 5-9. There is a Waffle House within walking distance if you wanted to pay for professionally made average food.
Would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Julie F, Manager at Comfort Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay. We are really glad that you enjoyed it. We hope we will see you again when you are in the area. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about the front desk attendant Shaundra. She was very professional, courteous, extremely helpful, and very friendly. My room was very clean and felt like home. The breakfast was delicious! And the entire staff was excellent and very friendly also. The housekeepers were very neat and professional. I most definitely will stay at this Comfort Suites next time I travel to Alabama.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Julie F, Manager at Comfort Suites Saraland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you again. We want our guest to feel at home and comfortable. We hope to see you soon!