US$97
US$80
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$98
US$87
US$130
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$159
US$133
US$105
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewswest railway stationsna tournice hotelchinese restaurantquality hotelbusiness tripswimming poolhongqiao airportan upgradespeak good englishwestern foodbusiness hotelnice roomfrench concessiontaxichinametro
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Seeing the lobby from the outside for the first time, may be the only good thing about my experience at Radisson Blu Shanghai Hong Quan.

What I've noted in my few days at this hotel.

The staff seemed "cold" on reception whilst I was checking in. It's like they could not be bothered to notice me. Check out process mirrored it.

All the towels have tattered edges. On the second day, the cleaning staff forgot a bath towel and forgot bathroom mat. It gets slippery stepping out of the bath without the mat.

The carpets are somewhat stained. The toilet is not entirely white; it is stained. My ODM team I am visiting mentioned to me that the hotel is listed as 5 stars locally. I have stayed in hotels half the price with much better amenities and services.

Why didn't I request a room change? Not sure, too tired from all the meetings. My room was around 640RMB per night. I stayed 4 in total. Two twin beds with south side facing windows.
On my next time around, I will not be choosing Radisson Blu Hong Quan.

Oh Carrefour is near, and so is the subway. Thumbs up on the slight conveniences, but I am not impressed. Booo

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Anna V, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai Hong Quan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and submitting the feedback on TripAdvisor.

First of all, on behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson Blu Shanghai Hong Quan please accept our sincere apologies regarding your unpleasant experience. We regret that you left with a negative impression and please be sure that regaining your trust and faith in our hotel is very important. I have personally followed-up with the relevant managers to look into mentioned issues accordingly as this is not our Radisson Blu standard with special attention to the service.

And I do hope that we will get another opportunity to welcome you as our valuable guest and will do our best to change your impression.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance ahead of future visits!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The rooms are comfortable. The bathroom is clean (has a bath tub). Very near to the West Shanghai Railway Station (Metro station). This helped us to commute every easily to any part of the city. House cleaning staff was very prompt. The swimming pool was quite decent. Wearing a cap is compulsory; in case you dont carry your own, you can rent for 10 RMB.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lil_mods

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time in providing us with your valuable and open 5 star feedback regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Shanghai Hong Quan.

It is a pleasure to read that the room, bathroom, cleanliness, swimming pool, location and the team was able to live up to the high expectations of the “Yes I Can!” service that we wish to display our guests are cared for and looked after during their stay, all contributed to your satisfactory experience.

The whole Radisson team was very glad that you recognized their assistance during the stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Please let me know beforehand and we could prepare all your needs and preferences for wonderful stay!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Anna V, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai Hong Quan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017

The rooms are clean and comfortable. Service is good. The staff are friendly. Breakfast was good. There are iron and boiling kettle in the rooms. You can even find an umbrella in your room (In some hotels you have to pay some money to borrow an umbrella, and when you turn the umbrella back, you can get your money.) Lobby is designed well. I really enjoyed staying in Radisson Blu Hotel!

Room Tip: Higher floors are better
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Anna V, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai Hong Quan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Radisson Blu Shanghai Hong Quan! First of all, let me thank you for the time spent leaving such a wonderful 5 star feedback.

It is with much excitement to read that you were satisfied with your experience at our hotel with the room and room amenities, plus you enjoyed the buffet breakfast. It was our great pleasure to look after you and serve you according to our high standards and with an extra mile from heart.

I would like to personally thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel, and look forward to welcoming your next trip in Shanghai!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance with future reservations or special requests you may have via hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I am a tour leader who our agency had chosen this hotel for over a year, in the beginning it was a normal 5starC hotel but eventually it degraded itself by the lack of experience staff who doesn't have any sense of client rights, they can not speak good English, in the first glance lobby might deceive your thoughts but as soon as you open your room door you will experience these:
Some of the rooms for our guests had terrible toilet smell in the room, some of their washing basin was blocked and water won't go down until u call them for few time and if they pick the phone , if they pick the phone and if you could communicate with them which u can't in English at least they will help u to fix
Some rooms are extremely hot in summer and extremely cold in winter , air conditioner is not good
Poor breakfast salon, lack of staff lack of western food variety, not educated and polite staff
By the way recently some rooms had small cockroaches
Hygiene means nothing in this hotel, bathtub with the body hair of last person, shower place enriched with a layers of dirt in the corners
And on the main desk in the room is written 100% satisfaction

Enjoy staying in this

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and submitting the feedback on TripAdvisor.

First of all, on behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson Blu Shanghai Hong Quan please accept our sincere apologies regarding your and your gusts unpleasant experience and for the service shortfalls. We regret that your impression was changed to completely negative one, but please be sure that regaining your trust and faith in our hotel is very important to us. We would like to bring our apologies for your guests’ room conditions and technician problems with AC and showers that, of course, interrupted comfortable stays; and breakfast didn’t meet your expectations. Your feedback has been shared with our Management team in order to reinforce the necessary changes, raise our standards and ensure our guest experience reflects the Radisson Blu brand. We will pay more attention to our services. Training is one area we are constantly reinforcing among our team in order to provide the best possible hospitality for all our guests.

I truly hope that you will give us another chance to welcome you here, at Radisson Blu Shanghai Hong Quan, and we will do our best to make your next stays as pleasant and comfortable as it should be.

Warmest Regards,