“Director ”

Mr Orange Transfers & Tours
Ranked #8 of 20 Transportation in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We pride ourselves as the UNIQUE Shangha local travel agency that provides a secure, reliable, fast and serene airport,train, port, transfer and taxi tour service, With over 10 years experience in the Shangha taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Mr orange will always find you the best driver and car. Mr orange transfer provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you for your great service. I have used and will continue to use this service for many years. I recommend this service for anyone that needs transfer/tour service in China, business or pleasure. You will not be disappointed. Thanks

David y, Owner at Mr Orange Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Madam:

Great thanks for your kind review.
Its our honor to having you as the old friend of us.
We are very proud that we could provide transfer support to your business trip during the past 30 days in so many cities in China.

Cheers

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Transfer from hotel to Zhujiajiao, reasonable price and cheaper then other website. Car is clean, happy with the service.

Dear Madam:
Great thanks for choosing Mr. Orange Transfer services.
I’ve forward your praise to your driver Mr. Jason as well, All of us are very encouraged .
We are the professional car-rental company,engaging to provide the hassle free transfer services in most of the main cities in China.
We are hoping you and your falimy will be back to us one day in the future so that you would see our new progress.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We used Mr. Orange for airport to hotel transfer and for a guided semi-private tour. Both services were excellent and well done. Even though the drivers didn't speak english, with all the planning David does in advance, there were no issues with communication. Will use the service again if we find ourselves back in Shanghai.

Dear Sir:
Great thanks for choosing Mr. Orange Transfer services.
We are the professional car-rental company,engaging to provide the hassle free transfer services and day tour services in most of the main cities in China.
We are hoping you will be back to us one day in the future so that you would see our new progress.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Driver had a placard with my name & a big orange, easy to find. Driver was polite but didn’t speak much English and drove me to my hotel.

Dear Madam:
Great thanks for choosing Mr. Orange Transfer services. I’ve forward your praise to your driver as well, All of us are very encouraged .

Our driver are professional and with years of experience, they are familiar with routes to your destinations and will provide you with a secure, reliable, fast and serene transfer service, although they only could speaking a little English, Communication would never be a issue, You are welcome to contact me via WeChat APP by using the FREE WIFI in the vehicle.

Meanwhile, our driver would be very happy to contact me directly for you at anytime you wish to for a immediate assistance.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2018

So happy to have found Mr Orange Transfers & Tours! Going to a new country where even googlemaps is blocked - I was apprehensive about how i was going to get around (particularly from the airport). I had no luck trying to contact the hotel to arrange a transfer, so this fantastic!

I booked a return transfer from Pudong to my hotel in The Bund, and cannot speak more highly of David and Team!

Communication was quick and easy - Jason (my driver) was friendly and also spoke English very well. Jason was waiting at the arrivals gate as requested, with my name clearly marked - there were many people around so do look out for it.

I particularly liked how you got to see your driver and car 24 hours before your travel - this help me feel more secure - especially in a city that has 25million residents!

The car was spacious and comfortable, do yourself a favour and book with them! When I'm back in Shanghai...I'll certainly book my transfers through Mr Orange again!