“Lovely massage & facial”
Review of SkinCity 5.5

SkinCity 5.5
Ranked #4 of 80 Spas & Wellness in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: SkinCity 5.5, a modern-day spa, focuses exclusively on skincare with international techniques and standards. Conveniently located in the bustling city of Shanghai, it offers a place to relax, refresh and revive. The modern interior design is urban chic with a subway theme to match their concept of helping guests get to "Destination: Wellness". The center is fully equipped with water and air filtration systems and uses one-time-disposal tools and products for all treatments, meeting the highest standards for hygiene. Facial treatments use Babor products from Germany, a 61-year-old brand known for using natural ingredients and effective results for all skin types and conditions. Living in the city can make life tough for skin; however, no matter the climate of your lifestyle, it is possible to have fantastic skins! Come to SkinCity 5.5 and we'll return your skin back to pH 5.5, where it should be.
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I had the full body massage, and it was worth every single penny! I was exhausted after several days of travel, and tired from the hard hotel bed. After the massage and facial, I looked and felt so much better!
A little or a lot of English is spoken, depending on who you encounter. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
I cannot recommend this place highly enough. I'll be back when I go to Shanghai next.

2  Thank piaojiaxi11

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Very good eyebrow and sideburn threading at very goood price ! The best you can find in Shanghai with very friendly staff!

2  Thank Yasmine R
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely team at SkinCity, my therapist Amy is great at facials! Definitely worth a visit when you're in Shanghai, in particular for massages and facials!

2  Thank Mahin R
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Went there because my skin was bad during my vacation in Shanghai. Place is nice and professional, receptionnist is super nice and my skin felt great and looked way better. In my opinion it is a great place; a tid pricey but worth it

2  Thank aimee_nak
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I initially booked an appt for my 17 year old daughter who started to have a severe acne breakout. Over the course of 2 sessions her skin has dramatically changed for the better. The care and attention to her young skin was amazing. I booked 2 facials and rather than push me to go for the higher end facials I was encouraged to start out with the Regenerator to see how my skin reacts. We both walked away looking and feeling better than when we walked in. We've had a total of 4 facials and I look forward to Michael and his team taking care of us for a long time to come.

3  Thank Michelle S