“My skin loves this place ”
Review of SkinCity 5.5

SkinCity 5.5
Ranked #3 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: SkinCity 5.5, a modern-day spa, focuses exclusively on skincare with international techniques and standards. Conveniently located in the bustling city of Shanghai, it offers a place to relax, refresh and revive. The modern interior design is urban chic with a subway theme to match their concept of helping guests get to "Destination: Wellness". The center is fully equipped with water and air filtration systems and uses one-time-disposal tools and products for all treatments, meeting the highest standards for hygiene. Facial treatments use Babor products from Germany, a 61-year-old brand known for using natural ingredients and effective results for all skin types and conditions. Living in the city can make life tough for skin; however, no matter the climate of your lifestyle, it is possible to have fantastic skins! Come to SkinCity 5.5 and we'll return your skin back to pH 5.5, where it should be.
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I came in for a chemical peel and was left extremely satisfied. I thought my skin would be allergic to collagen but as it turns out I was using crappy products before! My face feels phenomenal and have been back countless times for other treatments. I loved the hair removal service. I felt safe and they knew exactly the type of machine to go for my skin and get the desired results. I also signed up for body lifting services and the results of tighter looking skin and elasticity can be seen almost immediately. The staff is welcoming. The prices are reasonable and my skin absolutely loves it. I trust Michael and his team with my total beauty care.

1  Thank Yankeetraveller79

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My husband and I had a massage few days ago and was a really good. The staff can speak English, they was really polite and respectful. We are going to come back soon!!

1  Thank Martina S
Reviewed 23 June 2017

It is not easy to decide on which spa or skin care centre when you are spoilt for choice, especially in Shanghai.

Using TripAdvisor rating as a guide is one good way. Decided to check out SkinCity to see if they are really that good based on the many excellent reviews they received.

Was warmly greeted by the courteous receptionist and shown the spa menu. Decided to pamper myself and opted for Gentlemen's Rescue, a 60 min guy facial followed by a 60 mins massage.

Not one who is used to doing facials, I was pleasantly surprised by how relaxing it was. It was nice to have a "glow" on a face that was neglected for so long.The therapist was most professional and the soothing ambience filled with instrumental music made the difference.

The hour long body massage was much needed after all the travelling. Came out fully recharged and ready to take on a hectic schedule for the next few days.

Yes, they fully deserve the many positive reviews and I would strongly recommend any visitor to Shanghai to give it a try.

2  Thank SHWong88
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I can only recommand people to come to this place ! I've been there for 5 months, once every month and my skin is much better than 5 months ago ! I will go there again because the products are amazing !

1  Thank margot l
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Bad experience. Staff was not interested, I had to ask for water before it was served to me very unwillingly. No smiling from them of course!

1  Thank CranberryT