1,117 results
All reviewsexecutive toweressence restauranthilton shanghaibusiness tripgreat hoteldiamond membernice gymwalk in closetgreat businessrooms are modernfitness centerexec loungefive star hotelbusiness travelerf brain showerchinese restaurant
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Nice place to stay near Hongqiao. Good facility including fitness center, good breakfast including American, semi-European, and Chinese styles. There is a restaurant for dinner that I did not try - a little more expensive than I preferred. I found some good local restaurants, including Korean and Japanese within walking distance. The rooms are nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joseph Z, General Manager at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao. It is always pleased to know how you enjoyed your stay here and the service we provided. We understand that you were unhappy with some of the price. All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The accommodation has been simply perfct. I stayed for a 4 day business trip. The room was spacious and always very clean. The staff in the executive lounge provided excellent service. Breakfast was simply astonoshing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao. It is always pleased to know how you enjoyed your stay here and the service we provided. Your recognition to the Team Members of Concierge and Executive Lounge will surely be shared with our team. All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I had the pleasure to stay in the executive tower (tower 3) for my weeks stay in Shanghai. Excellent rooms, excellent executive lounge and staff.

Distance to the subway is a problem (~25 min walk), but taxi's always available. Small grocery store about 200 meters from the hotel if you need something different.

A short walk (~7 mins) using a pedestrian walk way for a cluster of ~30 restaurants/bars; Chinese/French/Austrian/English/Japanese all kinds of choices. Worth the walk.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Returned to my room after a long day and fell asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night because I was bitten. Found the bed bug and smacked it. Got up to work rest of the night, then went down for breakfast at 6am and showed front desk the photos attached. The same person came up to the room, and said cleaners would pest control the room, but I was leaving after two night stay, and those would be my last two nights ever. From his nonchalant reaction, I suspect that wasn't the first beg bug found at the hotel.

I don't like to write about business stays, Booked this Hilton over a dozen times because of its convenient location, but never liked it. Now I would never go back, and it's not only this Hilton. Had another beg bug experience at the Hilton Beijing years ago. It's time to switch loyalty to another hotel chain. I found a small cockroach at JWM Hanoi last year, but nothing like a bed bug to keep you up all night!

Room Tip: DO NOT book this hotel unless you like bugs!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Joseph Z, 总经理 at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

We would like to sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our Guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. Please contact us at Shash_hotel@hilton.com, so we could speak directly with you about this issue.

Please accept my sincere apology again and hope we can have the chance to make it right, offering you a satisfying experience when you're back in Shanghai next time.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This Hilton is a truly beautiful facility. The rooms are well worth your time. The problem enters if you have any time to kill. This location is fairly close to my impression of Purgatory. Only stay here if you need to catch a train. Shanghai is a beautiful city and should be enjoyed. Here you’re next door to the world’s largest rice cake supplier. That’s the highlight.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Joseph Z, General Manager at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying at Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao! I would like to express my deeply appreciation to you for your sincere wonderful experience at our hotel. I've shared your comments regarding wifi issue to my team and further actions have been taken for improvement. Sincerely welcome you back again next time.
Thank you again for sharing your staying experience.