“Business Trip to Shanghai ”

SAT China - Day Tours
Shanghai Half Day of Local Breakfast and Morning Activities Tour
Ranked #14 of 130 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SAT China provides you with the most memorable, fun and informative genuine Shanghai Experience! We offer you various features of tours (classic, special, culture, customized), vehicle services with chauffeurs, airport transfers, show/transportation tickets purchase/booking in advance, etc.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I just want to take a minute to rate my recent experience with TripAdvisor . It was a very smooth and wonderful trip from beginning to the end. More specifically I'll would like to high praise to my tourguy and dear friend Olivia. Not only was extremely genuine, honest, helpful and kind human being but also a true professional. Furthermore, after I left Olivia continued to help me and support me. I cannot thank you enough Olivia. I'll be for ever grateful. I highly recommend this company.
Thank you Olivia!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We used SAT a few times to get to and from the airport in Shanghai.
We needed a large vehicle with all our suitcases, car seats, and our 2 toddlers.
They have been reliable, arriving in advance of the pickup time when leaving Shanghai and waiting for us when our return flight was delayed by a couple of hours.
Great service. We will use again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I came on a company trip to Shanghai (Mobile World Congress) and was recommended SAT by a colleague for finding a translator to work with us during the trip.

Not only did we recieve a professional English speaker, (Olivia was our translator) we also got assistance from her in getting to and from the venue, assitsance at our hotel lobby, recommendations in the city and all at a reasonable price not long before the actual event began.

I even met up with her at the end of my trip (i stayed longer to travel).
She was great and attentive and helped us a lot!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We're a couple that was looking for a private tour to get a better understanding of the city, it's history and culture. Our tour guide David was straight up awesome (we highly recommend that you request him for your tour). He not only spoke very good English and had a well planned itinerary, but also took the time to answer any unrelated cultural questions we had and would even take us to certain parts of town to further explain his answers.

For example, we asked about gambling in the parks and he mentioned that Chinese still gamble despite it being illegal. He then mentioned there are some Chinese that gamble over crickets. We found that interesting so he took us to a market where they sold fighting crickets (we also saw hot pink and hot blue dyed frogs! WTF?!). He also mentioned that parents try to advertise their kids in public parks, which we found interesting as well, and he had the driver take us there to check it out (Marriage Market), which was one of the most interesting part of the tour outside of the color dyed frogs... I mean, come on who dyes frogs as pets and sells them!?

This was also the only tour that we found which would take us through the park in the French concession where people gathered in the mornings. This was probably the best sales pitch for turning ex-pat and moving to Shanghai, so many groups of older adults dancing, playing cards, working out, playing with yo-yos and one section of grumpy old men arguing over a posted newspaper. We went on a Saturday morning so the park had more of a broad age range- during the week it is a retirement group activity.

The tour provided a comfortable van that had full AC which gave us much needed breaks in between stops and the historical background that David gave really helped us understand just how Shanghainese are different culturally than other cities, but also why-- which is hard to figure out on your own and other tour guides might not have taken the time to explain.

We went on a lot of tours on our trip and David definitely stood out above the pack. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We are a family of four from Ireland. We took the 2 day 'Old and New Shanghai - Tour Program. Olivia was brilliant. Her English was very good and her knowledge of all of the places we visited was very thorough. Olivia was always attentive to our needs and adjusted the pace of the tour according to our interest - as for examples our daughters need to explore the shops in the French Concession. All in all Olivia and SAT Private Tours made our trip to Shanghai a much richer experience - a full 5 Star service.

1  Thank Stephen S