US$97
US$80
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$150
Radisson Blu
US$130
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$173
US$105
US$110
US$104
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness tripgreat hotelhotel offersnice roombusiness hotelcarrefourgymenglishbathfacilitiesconcierge
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Nice hotel, mid-range and facilitates are good.
Only one point of improvement, they don't provide news-paper on each day morning. Staff told me that they received newspaper each day in afternoon, but other things are nice

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I think this hotel is the best in Qingpu. Comfortable place and strategic location. I can see a lake and big park with a lot of tree beside the hotel. Feel fresh air in the morning. The room with luxury facilities. I can get much variant food both Chinese and Western menu. The hotel is near with Carrefour and many traditional and modern restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This happens to be a reasonably good hotel where you can expect real value for money. It is located in the Quingpu (pronounced as "Chingpu") Industrial Area near to Shanghai. The landed cost of the room tariff is 700 RMB & the services offered is really worth the money spent.

This hotel offers all the features that a good hotel can offer. All the staff members are very professional & strive hard to delight their guests.

In the morning breakfast buffet while the lady attendant requests the guests about the room number, she also accompanies them to help find out a suitable table. The buffet spread is quite wide with reasonable blend of Oriental & Continental cuisine.

The only point where they need to improve is to train their staff members to converse in working English which is lacking for majority of their staff members.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Stayed for one night with two kids in the hotel in summer on the way back to Shanghai.

Plus
+ Check-in was very efficient and professional
+ Located in the center of Qingpu with Carrefour and plenty eateries across the street
+ Track around the lake for jogging
+ Indoor play room for kids (although not as spacious as expected from the pictures, it does the job just as much
+ Petite "farm animals" area with goats, pigs, peacocks and birds
+ Most of the staff were helpful and friendly to kids

Cons
- Swimming maintenance DURING the opening hours
- Quite a long walk from parking to lobby
- The open plan hall could have been a lot nicer if better illuminated

It is a very good choice for a family trip with kids if Qingpu or surrounding areas is the destination.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Dear Guest, thanks for your visit and nice words. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I was take breakfast this morning at the buffet restaurant at the hotel. While I was getting my daily dose of fruit juice I saw a dead house fly inside the grapefruit juice. I told and showed the chef 王文刚 who was supposedly helping himself to the breakfast, and he motioned one of the restaurant crew and told him about the fly. I walked away and continued to my breakfast and, to my horror, when I turned back and looked, that crew just open and lid and put his hand in to fish out the dead fly and wiped it off his shirt!!!!!
I was horrified of such hygiene standard of this international chain...
I think for the rest of my stay here this week, I will skip the fruit juice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 18 July 2017

Dear Kenneth C, thank you for your comments and please accept our
sincerest apologies for what you have experienced during your stay. We don't have any excuse for the problems happened and we already taken action with our staff management to avoiding same mistake happened. As for restaruant staff, we will take internal action to address the issue and alert the whole team to keep our service level. We value your feedback and hope to welcoming you back to stay with us to witness our improvement.