1. It is near "Lujiazui" Metro station. Very easy access
2. At minumum 1.5 hour is needed to visit. Entrance has queue.
3. 468 Meters High.
4. Based on ticket, You can visit defined areas.For Child Below one Meter it is Free.
5. Lighter is not allowed to bring.
6. There are restaurants in the bottom & top of the tower you can use. I did not check them.
7. Transparent observatory in 259 Meters is place that you can walk on air( Glass ). I could not really do it :)). There is camera man there. You can have your own printed picture. 30 Yuans.
8.Ocean Aquarium is near and you can plan to visit it too.
Enjoy Your Trip :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.