“Great BBQ and Hamburgers!!!!”
Review of KC's BBQ

KC's BBQ
Ranked #14 of 74 Restaurants in Scottsboro
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: KC's BBQ is a family owned local restaurant located on Lake Guntersville in lovely Scottsboro, Alabama. We are open 7 days a week, serving the area's best BBQ, burgers, wings, wine, and local craft beer, at the best prices on the lake, in a casual family friendly setting. Visit us by car, truck and even boat. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Google for daily updates, specials and events.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

From Scottsboro but lived in New Hampshire for 20 years and when i go home it's my mission to eat as much BBQ as i can get, nothing like southern BBQ. I stumbled onto KC's when they were down near Goosepond and was blown away at how good the BBQ was, I've been to the new place now a couple times and nothing has changed. I should also mention the hamburgers are also very good and very large, better bring a big appetite

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Nancy and I decided to dine at KC's after Siri told us "the joint averages 4.5 stars." We were glad we did, and will be going back to try other menu choices (they have a huge menu, so it will take several visits to try everything, and we're looking forward to it). I pigged out on a loaded potato while she enjoyed a pulled pork plate, all while enjoying a nice view of the boat dock and Lake Guntersville at the lovely county park.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I found KC's on trip advisor while we were staying in the area for a quick getaway. I can definitely say we will be back. The service was fast & friendly, the view is beautiful but the food is exceptional! My husband had the loaded fries with the the pork and the bacon cheeseburger. The fries with the pork were melt in your mouth tender without being overly smoky. The burger was WAY ABOVE what I expected! The toasted bun was great and the meat filled the entire bun while being very tasty. I had the quesadilla with the smoked chicken, again very good. The onion rings were thick sliced and crunchy-in other words, perfect. We also sampled the desserts, I had the strawberry pie and it was ok but the coconut that my husband had was above par for sure. The peanut butter pie looked delicious also. They also have a good selection of beers on the board with some interesting names. The location is down a road by some boat ramps(the lake is known for bass fishing) and in the middle of a park that we will be returning to explore on our next visit.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Sister wanted us to go here. Had BQ plate green beans ( to salty ) ,potato salad was very good not to spicy and pork was good a little on dry side . Over all was good I will return try different selection

1  Thank d f
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Today was my first visit to KC’s. It was delicious. I had the brisket stuffed baked potato and some smoked wings. I will definitely be going back again. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

1  Thank amitheonlyone

Been to KC's BBQ? Share your experiences!