“AMAZING STAFF, super friendly, SALADS FRESH!!”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #25 of 56 Restaurants in Selma
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I stopped here for a salad and was very pleased with the quality of the staff. The young lady that waited on me did not know how to ring the $2 off coupon from the back of the receipt but handled it quickly with no issues. The salad was fresh and served quick. The outside looks like it is new. The door could have been a little cleaner but overall a great choice!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS GREAT TEAM!!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

The food wasn't the best. But, it was okay. But, the restaurant needed to be cleaned and maintained. The floors were soaking wet and I do mean soaking. Water all over the floor in the seating area. Water all over the floor in the area where you get your drinks. My husband finally went to someone at the counter and asked them to mop the floors immediately to prevent a lawsuit! That got their attention and they got the water up. But, even the person who did that did so in a slovenly manner. I would never eat there again for any reason. There is no excuse for maintaining an eatery in that type of condition.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

The food is okay just only wish it was fresher. I think one thing that was annoying is that one of the managers were gossiping about the employees. The other staff are quite friendly. It's very valuable and convient location for me after work. The cheese fries are delicious

Reviewed 27 July 2015

I was passing thru Selma on a family trip and decided to hit this Wendy's drive thru. After receiving our food, we decided to hit the road and eat while driving; which was a mistake. The burgers they gave us were very old. One of them looked and tasted like it was microwaved. If I weren't running late and already a few miles down the road, I would have turned around and confronted the management here. Please, please do not eat here!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

This was a small Wendys, and the service was ok.. Was a little cramp when ordering, but that's no big deal. Didn't get my order right, but that can happen. Not too friendly with a smile either. I understand its a fast food restaurant, but a smile goes a long way, especially with me. Other than that, they were ok.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!