“Good Southern Food!”

Mama's Kitchen and Grill
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Selma
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while touring Selma from Texas. The food was good, service was friendly and the servings were huge!

Definitely worth a stop if you love good ole Southern cooking.

1  Thank Shtrbug1

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Cafeteria style but portions were small at lunch. Could have used more flavor but there were several choices of vegetables and meats. Definitely would want to get it to go.

1  Thank heatherlmiller
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

The food in this restaurant is served kind of like in a cafeteria, but that's the only cafeteria comparison I will make. The portions are healthy. The price was excellent and the food was so good I wanted to go back and have seconds! There is plenty of room to sit and although the parking lot was full, we had no problem finding a table. A lot of people carry out.

1  Thank marvin0630
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

The food is served cafeteria style, and I was unsure how the pricing worked, but it didn't matter. I got the pork, with collard greens, creamed corn, and cornbread. I wasn't a fan of the cornbread, but everything else was delicious. And the woman in charge was nice enough to give my sons a lemonade for no charge.

Fine dining this is not, but it's really good food at reasonable prices. I would recommend if you find yourself in Selma.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Home cooked food your grandmother would make. Everything was great even the peach cobbler. I had roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy along with okra, mac & cheese, and corn bread. Girlfriend had the fried chicken with okra, squash, and mac & cheese with corn bread. We were stuffed but still had the peach cobbler to eat. We didn't hesitate to finish every bit of the delicious cobbler.

1  Thank Jonathan L