“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Spent two nights in Selma and this was the only restaurant we could find that wasn't fast food. It is in a residential neighborhood, which is kind of odd, but definitely worth a visit. The food was wonderful. Recommend the salmon and bacon wrapped filet, both delicious and tender. Some sides come with the meal while other are priced separately. Very busy for a Saturday evening. Only complaint I have is with our waitress. She never asked if we wanted fresh cracked pepper for our salads like the other waitress did with her guests. The waitress also never asked if we wanted dessert, just asked if we were ready for the bill at which time we asked about dessert. Very clean and an interesting story about the location and name is available for reading at the restaurant.

1  Thank Turkche

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Quaint atmosphere in a semi-fine dining restaurant. Great home style food that is a kind of cross between down home cooking and fine dining from a world class chef. I had the chicken parmesan, and I've never had better. You could actually taste the parmesan cheese, and the copious amount on the angel hair noodles was wonderful. I went in hungry, and couldn't finish the generous servings.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Great place. Service was excellent. We visited on a Monday so it was very quiet. Steaks were great as was the Chicken Parm. Would highly recommend if you are in town.

1  Thank djdnjdnfosw
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent ribeye!!!!!! Great service and friendly staff. This is a hidden gem that a friend recommended. Looking forward to my next business trip to Selma.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located in a residential neighborhood off the main drag in Selma. They are only open a few hours a night. I was there on a Tuesday at 6:30 PM and I was only 1 of 4 people there. The ribeye steak dinner was fantastic. Served with fresh bread and salad. I was surprised at how few people were there considering how good the food was. Servers and staff were pleasant and nice. Fast service but again, only a few people there when I was there. It was relatively pricey though for Selma. A single steak dinner and one beer was about $30 with tip. Worth the trip. Sure beats fast food.

Been to Tally Ho? Share your experiences!