Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$139
US$96
US$75
US$139
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$154
Home2.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$175
US$150
All reviewsmotor innfront desksausage gravyroom was cleannice poolparking lotwould stay againbreakfast staffgreat place to stayhot breakfastduring football seasoneasy accessstaff was friendlyroll tidenice breakfasttuscaloosa areacrimson tide
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great place to stay, Great staff and affordable. Breakfast was great Good and hot food. Coffee and juice were good Breakfast area was keep clean and organized. Staff welcomed you in and wished you a great day when you left.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Called the motel the day before our visit and was greeted on phone by Tracy, the manager. She assured us a room would be available the following night - just call her a bit before we arrived. Followed up on her suggestion and things were super smooth. We travel with a small dog. The motel has "pet rooms". Could only get room w/2 Dbl beds - not sure if Kings are available in pet rooms. Sort of a turn-off but that's business - I get it. The room was good - furniture shows wear but overall - clean, OK.
Great parking. Doors open to outside (some may not - don't know). Very close to I-20 so you get a bit of noise. Eateries are all around. Breakfast was the normal fare and was well presented. Coffee was great!
Price was a bit more than I expected but I had the choice to go somewhere else and didn't ...so no complaint there. Overall - GOOD!

Room Tip: King beds may be available in "pet rooms" but none were when I checked in. Pet room faced the Interstate.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I first stayed here in November 2016 after fleeing an awful experience at different hotel. Stayed here again Jan, 12, 2017. It is pet friendly (I was traveling with a dog) and I feel safe here. The rooms are clean. The drain in my room tub (153) was very sluggish and needed work. Most of all the staff has been very welcoming each visit. Some noise in the morning as I tried to sleep til 7 am, and my fellow travelers were banging around at 5 am. I use a white noise machine so that helped.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Very poor quality. People checked out. I would call for assistance and get no help. The television went out and did not come back on for a week. I was contacted to stay, so I continued the duration of my stay unwillingly.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I was at this hotel for two weeks for work. The people that work at hotel was pleasant enough but for one night the electricity kept going on and off which was annoying and most of the satellite channels were knocked out until the last night of my stay.
The hotel is close to the freeway and plenty of places to eat. Shopping center down the road and close to University of Alabama.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business