US$131
US$219
EmbassySuites.com
US$98
Hampton.com
Centerstone Inn & Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
US$175
US$150
US$149
HIExpress.com
All reviewsmotor innfront desksausage gravyroom was cleannice poolparking lotbreakfast staffgreat place to stayhot breakfastwould stay here againeasy accessduring football seasonstaff was friendlyroll tidetuscaloosa areacrimson tidefree breakfast
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 3-5 nights a week for about 2 months while my brother was in the hospital at DCH. It was such a stressful time & everyone from the ladies at the desk to housekeeping made me feel welcomed & at ease. Rooms were always super clean & everything was in working order. The parking lot & outdoor spaces were always neat as a pin. When traveling alone I wouldn't normally stay somewhere without inside corridors but I always felt perfectly safe here.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Flamingo63, Owner at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

We are so glad to make this your home away from home and to help out during a stressful time. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The rooms are no frills and not the cleanest. There was a lot of dust build up along the headboards, tops of lamp shades and baseboards. The bathroom was small and poorly lit. We had a burned out bulb in the room that wasn't changed the first day even though I unscrewed it and left it out. I had to leave a note requesting it be changed and then it was taken care of.

All in all, it's an ok alternative, considering how high the prices are during peak times (student move in, Family weekend, etc.). I picked it basically because it is conveniently located to the university and it was somewhat reasonably priced. I would stay again because I at least know what to expect.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
gmbwuniversityinn, Owner at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return!

Reggie L.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Had a issue with housekeeper being in my room using my restroom as we enetered room from checking in. Housekeeper left out the room without cleaning the bathroom or apologies. Front desk did move my room but that was it

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank martjovetg
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We came thru on our way back to Texas from North Carolina. Very comfortable mattresses and clean. Nice decorative environment. Enjoyable hot breakfast. We will definitely be back on our next trip to NC.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Flamingo63, Owner at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

We are so glad you chose us for your stay and look forward to your return! We strive to be your home away from home.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

The hotel was very nice, the employees were very helpful and nice. I would recommend any one to stay here. The Wi-Fi was not wanting to work that great, but I didn't use it that much. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The employees there were very nice and friendly and asked if you needed anything. When I travel to Alabama I will stay at this hotel over another hotel, I really enjoyed my stay and slept very good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Flamingo63, Owner at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and are happy to be your Tuscaloosa Home! See you next time!