US$169
US$199
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$81
US$72
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$95
US$86
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$175
US$127
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$149
HIExpress.com
All reviewsmotor innfront desksausage gravyroom was cleannice poolparking lotwould stay againbreakfast staffgreat place to stayhot breakfastduring football seasoneasy accessstaff was friendlyroll tidenice breakfasttuscaloosa areacrimson tide
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Very comfortable stay at the Best Western University Inn, Tuscaloosa. Clean and quiet room, comfortable bed, good shower. Nice pool, although I didn't use it. Helpful staff. Wish the area had more restaurant choices within walking distance. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Flamingo63, Owner at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

All I can say is gross bathroom had hair everywhere and spots on the blankets and the clerk at the front kept eyeing my hands cause I was to slow getting my license out of my purse and I have cerebral palsy. I will never stay here again. I want my money back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 3-5 nights a week for about 2 months while my brother was in the hospital at DCH. It was such a stressful time & everyone from the ladies at the desk to housekeeping made me feel welcomed & at ease. Rooms were always super clean & everything was in working order. The parking lot & outdoor spaces were always neat as a pin. When traveling alone I wouldn't normally stay somewhere without inside corridors but I always felt perfectly safe here.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Flamingo63, Owner at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

We are so glad to make this your home away from home and to help out during a stressful time. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The rooms are no frills and not the cleanest. There was a lot of dust build up along the headboards, tops of lamp shades and baseboards. The bathroom was small and poorly lit. We had a burned out bulb in the room that wasn't changed the first day even though I unscrewed it and left it out. I had to leave a note requesting it be changed and then it was taken care of.

All in all, it's an ok alternative, considering how high the prices are during peak times (student move in, Family weekend, etc.). I picked it basically because it is conveniently located to the university and it was somewhat reasonably priced. I would stay again because I at least know what to expect.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
gmbwuniversityinn, Owner at Best Western University Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return!

Reggie L.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Had a issue with housekeeper being in my room using my restroom as we enetered room from checking in. Housekeeper left out the room without cleaning the bathroom or apologies. Front desk did move my room but that was it

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family