“Que Rico”
Review of Mundo Bistro

Mundo Bistro
Ranked #12 of 196 Restaurants in Alajuela
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: Mundo Bistro its a mix of global cusines together in a simple way we offert breakfast lunch dresserts pizzas and an amazings hot and cold coffee Also have a full menu of natural drinks and specials shakes step by won't miss the chance to tried something new vegetarian options in the Menu
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome. Very good food, got the mundo burger. It was very tasty. The people are nice as well, and a lot to choose from on the menu. Everything looked good, and they even had a green wall (it was plastic but still looked cool).

Reviewed 1 July 2017

In this restaurant prices are high and service is terrible(slow and not courteous) and the food is not that good. I can't say it is bad but for the price you pay it should better.

When I went there I ordered an appetizer, the restaurant was empty, and I wait over 20min then I called the waiter and complaint his response was: - it is not my fault it is the kitchen's fault. The main course took over 30min to arrive. I have not reason to return to this place ever.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

A must-go-to restaurant for those looking to satisfy a more sophisticated, nuanced palate! Chef/Owner, Evelyn, has done an amazing job of creating fresh and delicate dishes that go way beyond local fare. We saw the ingredients for our specific dishes being chopped in the back of the restaurant by this skilled and inventive chef! This was not pre-made food.

We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and are thrilled we gave it a try while visiting the area! We had a delicious dinner, but were ogling the pastry case and wishing we were in the area for another day to come back for breakfast! The pastries are also made by the chef!

Highly recommend!

p.s. - Mundo Bistro can be a little tricky to spot. Look for a restaurant with a white sign with black lettering and a coffee cup on it. We didn't see the actual name of the restaurant until we were inside.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

The food are so good, I had the business plate came with ice te And tried the hummus ( from other planet for be honest )
I totally will came soon :)

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Amazing local fresh food. Waitress spoke good English and asked her for a recommendation and it was amazing. Can't remember the name of the dish but looked kinda like tacos with a healthy portion of fresh fish, veggies and sauces.