US$83
US$20
Hostelworld.com
US$55
US$53
Casa Rural de Grecia(Grecia)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$64
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewspoas volcanocosta ricanice poolamazing viewscentral valleythe cottagessmall kitcheninfinity poolcomplimentary breakfastrocking chairslocal restaurantstake carefirst stoprental carjavierhostsmountains
Reviewed 19 February 2012

On our recent trip to Costa Rica, my husband and I covered as much of the country that we possibly could in 14 days. Out of the 6 B&Bs that we stayed at, this was by far our favorite. It was very clean, had an excellent location (close to Sarchi and Grecia), beautiful scenery, and very helpful owners. We will definitely stay here when we return and definitely book for several nights. The cabina was very comfortable, clean, homey and the bed was very comfortable. The directions provided by Dovile and Jose Luis were very precise and easy to follow which was much appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pogbub
Reviewed 19 February 2012

This is à very nice place to stay.. People who works in this hôtel are also very lovely..

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Bibnou
Reviewed 17 February 2012

As we are preparing our move to Grecia, Costa Rica, we wanted to stay in a place that was close to our plantation ,so we decided on Hotel Mango Valley for 10 nights. Keep in mind that we also have 21 month old twin boys as well . Not only did we enjoy our stay as well as our cabina, but we felt that we have also made invaluable friends in the process as you can always use as many as you can get when making a transformation as ours. O.K...property was gorgeous with multi-layer landings, pool & jacuzzi were located in the perfect place, but unfortunately, water was too cold for us. Breakfast was good,showers were good, basically, you can't go wrong staying here.For the value, location and hospitality, hands down,the best B&B in the area!

Room Tip: All the cabinas are good!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cafe-Soundz
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My daughter found this place and I was not disappointed. I was travelling with my sister and my daughter and her friend. We had out own cabina and the girlz had their own as well. Our cabina was facing the coffee plantation and theirs were facing the mountain and the beautiful landscaping of the hotel, they aso had a private balcony. The view from their room was breathtaking, the infinity pool was so beautiful and inviting after spending time in the sun.
Every morning delicious local coffee, fresh fruits (papayas, pineapple and local oranges) for breakfast prepared with love by Nudia and also fresh eggs from the neighbours cooked any style you want. Jose Luis and Dovile were such perfect hosts we also got to see baby Kiran. Staying at Mango Valley is like staying with family, it was difficult to leave. I am missing Maja and Dora as i grew fond of them.
Would definitely come back and also recommend to my friends. I especially love the bathroom with spacious shower room. Give this hotel a try you won't be disappointed.
this is paradise on earth.

Room Tip: the Corner Cabina #7 for sure.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank aquarian55
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Hotel Mango Valley went beyond my expectations. The cabins were clean and big enough for two people. Having a little kitchen in our room came in handy, it gave us the option to cook our meals when we wanted. The owners Dovile and Jose Luis were welcoming and ready to answer any questions we had. We enjoyed the two resident dogs Dora and Maja, they were playful and glad to keep us company on our walks. The tours that were offered by Jose Luis to the nearby attractions are handy, we opted for the Poas Volcano one day and it was worth it.
I would highly recommend this place, it's location is suitable for anyone looking for a little retreat from the business of the city. Having the bus-stop outside the property was very useful in taking the local bus to the nearest town, Grecia.
I hope you give Hotel Mango Valley a try on your next vacation.

Room Tip: I would recommend room #6,the corner cabin, nice view of the mountains and the coffee fields.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends