“Smallest burger in costa rica”
Review of Tacos Serrano

Tacos Serrano
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I asked for extra bacon and got half a slice the burger was so small you couldn't even see it in the bun
And also scam my change by giving me all coins with 1000 less

Reviewed 22 December 2015

The cashier shorted my change by 1 mil col, and when I asked her about it she feigned ignorance. Alright, whatever I thought, not a big deal.

She then brought my order and gave me fries instead of jalapeño poppers like I had asked and paid for (why are all the menu items in English if none of the employees speak any English?).

It was at this point that I tried the burger. Wow... it was absolutely disgusting. While being massive, it tasted so bad that I didn't even want to eat any of it. The fries were pretty bland too.

Overall it was a pretty disappointing experience, but on bright side I learned a few lessons for the rest of my trip.
a.Dont to go to Tacos and be cautious going to touristy fast food joints in Costa Rica.
b.Always count up the change people give you (seriously I cant stress this one enough, people tried to short change way too often)

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Went to eat there two times this week. The food was good. My husband had wraps one day and supreme fries another. He enjoyed them. I had nachos and they were nice and switched out the beef for chicken. Much cheaper to eat there than any other place as long as you don't go overboard on ordering one of everything! Drawback is that service is slow. We waited 30 minutes for two wraps and 1 nacho. And they weren't even that busy. But we did go back a second time, so I guess it didn't bother us too much!

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

This is more of a burger joint but we did get some chicken wraps which were very good. I would agree it is some greasy food but not overpriced. I think it was about $2 for a wrap which is cheap. Overall a good choice for a quick bite.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

I don't get it. We popped in thinking this would be a tacqueria where we could get a quick bite because we were in a time crunch. (I LOVE tacquerias and food carts!) It was a hamburger place, kind of like Burgerville in the US, although it had some taco-like things on the menu. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING, was deep fried. It was way overpriced. Our tab for lunch for two was $18. It also took a LOOOONG time to get our food after ordering at the counter. Like 15 or so minutes. And I had such high hopes because the patio was full of locals. I'm still confused about it, but I recommend you give it a miss.

1  Thank KatiPDX