“Cheap and delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We found this place because the intended location was closed - la parrila de Maria. My girlfriend loved her grilled chicken with fries. My sandwich was very good as well. As it turned out la parilla was not good. This place was much better. Thats what I love about travelling...finding that hole in the wall or mom and pop place that serves great food.
We visited couple of months back and felt bad that I did not write a review. They derserved it.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Very good value for money. Stayed with a family in La Fortuna and the teenage kids loved this place. highly recommend, but don't go expecting fine dining

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Loved the CR tacos. They aren't what you picture as a taco. They are more like large taquitos covered with shredded cabbage and a drizzle of mayo and what passes for ketchup there. So delicious! The kids enjoyed the burgers and fries and the prices were decent too.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I asked for extra bacon and got half a slice the burger was so small you couldn't even see it in the bun
And also scam my change by giving me all coins with 1000 less

Reviewed 22 December 2015

The cashier shorted my change by 1 mil col, and when I asked her about it she feigned ignorance. Alright, whatever I thought, not a big deal.

She then brought my order and gave me fries instead of jalapeño poppers like I had asked and paid for (why are all the menu items in English if none of the employees speak any English?).

It was at this point that I tried the burger. Wow... it was absolutely disgusting. While being massive, it tasted so bad that I didn't even want to eat any of it. The fries were pretty bland too.

Overall it was a pretty disappointing experience, but on bright side I learned a few lessons for the rest of my trip.
a.Dont to go to Tacos and be cautious going to touristy fast food joints in Costa Rica.
b.Always count up the change people give you (seriously I cant stress this one enough, people tried to short change way too often)