“I wish I had known”
Review of Wood & Art Gallery

Wood & Art Gallery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: This is a fine wood work gallery, owned by a local artist that have 30 years giving art, making his own and at the same time exposin the most value works from other local artist around Costa Rica, a place where you will get art and experience. The is something there, for each of us!
Reviewed 13 October 2016

We toured Costa Rica extensively and unfortunately this was one of our very early stops. I say unfortunately because this shop had some of the nicest carved wood pieces I have ever seen. Had I known then, I would have bought more of their fine art wood. Now I need to go back since nothing else compaired

1  Thank FriendofPabu

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Very cool and worth a stop. When we were there, their was an artist sculpting a piece of wood with a chainsaw!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We purchased a nice wooden bowl. It was carefully wrapped by the cashier (paper and bubble wrap) to help survive the trip home. I really enjoyed the woodwork in the shop and would have loved to purchase more.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

We just stopped in here to look around on the way back from the waterfall & it was a lovely shop. There were wood sculptures, native art masks, & wood carvings.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

There were several large sculptures that were interesting, but the prize were the small bowls and exotic wood items at excellent prices.