“Panovsky Costa Rica trip, with souvenirs.”
Review of Wood & Art Gallery

Wood & Art Gallery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: This is a fine wood work gallery, owned by a local artist that have 30 years giving art, making his own and at the same time exposin the most value works from other local artist around Costa Rica, a place where you will get art and experience. The is something there, for each of us!
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We stopped by this wonderful wood art gallery. What brilliant wood art pieces, that are hand craved and we want to buy all of them. We bought a really wonderful wood craving that definitively represents the fabulous time we had.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Lots of HUGE wood sculptures that were cool to see. Other wood products for sale. Prices just slightly lower than beach vendors and stores. Enjoyed watching them use chain saws and other woodworking tools to make the wood items.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Quite a selection, plenty of gifts to take home that covers all sizes and prices. Nice set up no pressure buying.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I loved this shop. I desperately wanted every piece. La Fortuna is definately the place to find well priced Costa Rican wood carvings.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We toured Costa Rica extensively and unfortunately this was one of our very early stops. I say unfortunately because this shop had some of the nicest carved wood pieces I have ever seen. Had I known then, I would have bought more of their fine art wood. Now I need to go back since nothing else compaired

1  Thank FriendofPabu