See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I was traveling solo and wanted a decent place to stay two nights before flying out of Liberia. The hotel itself I didn't have any complaints about, it was clean, a/c worked, shower was clean/working, and I stayed right near the pool which was nice. Upon arrival there was a hidden $10.40 fee, still not sure what it was for, as no one speaks any English there. I right away asked about tours (as they advertise they can help plan) and they had no clue how to help me or where to even direct me. The restaurant didn't look open when I was there. Asked for recommendations for food, to no avail. They just pointed me towards Central Park area. Not overly helpful but felt safe and the place was clean.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank LauraVarrette
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at La Siesta for one night as I was flying out of the country very early morning.

While the staff does not speak much Spanish, they were very pleasant and helpful with organizing my check in, and arranging for an airport taxi to arrive early in the morning.

The room was spotless, and the bed comfortable. While I did not use it, it was handy to have a safe in the room. The AC and fan were also perks on a hot night.

The pool was smaller than pictured, however the water temperature was great and it was nice to have the option to relax in cool water during the day.

La Siesta is nestled on a quieter street away from the main chaos, however the central plaza was only a 5 minute walk away.

If looking for a place to eat, I recommend "Los Comales" - about a 7 minute walk from the hotel.

I will stay here again if I find myself on CR sooner rather than later :)

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank torieel
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Very Nice and clean hotel. Aircon and wifi working. Breakfast with both fruit and hot mixed plate. Small pool with sun in the afternoon. Good value for money in Liberia.
Reception just includes the minimal support so no excess service.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Spotless room, mix of pleasing indigenous and Greek decors, ample breakfast, everything working and accommodating staff stand out in memory. Others point out its 5 minutes walk to central town location, marginally adequate parking, and perhaps no one speaking English. All true. I add, excellent WIFI only outside the room. Perfect for transitional stay in an authentic community.

Room tip: Ground level best rooms.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Conveniently located only a short walk from Central Liberia in a quiet street. However checking in was hard work as neither member of staff spoke a word of English, and were hardly welcoming. However the rooms were clean, decent enough for an overnight stay, even if the seemed a little bit dated and basic

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple