“Just the best Asian Restaurant in Liberia”

Restaurante Cuatro Mares
Ranked #20 of 88 Restaurants in Liberia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 August 2016

As you enter you are happy that they have extra large air-conditioning sistem in place. The place is large and it is a family owned restaurant, I would say mostly chinese food. Prices are good, shrimp is always perfect, opens late

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I hate to say it, but it was probably on of the worst meals during a two week trip to Costa Rica. We got take out, and the mushy vegetables and sauce were put in the same container as the rice, which ended up being one mushy mess. I have never seen everything piled on top of each other for carry out. There was a small bag in our to-go bag which we had thought might be two egg rolls. No. Four pieces of wonder bread. My husband asked what region of China serves wonder bread in place of egg rolls? Only in Liberia.........

Reviewed 1 March 2016

We arrived at the end of the lunch rush. There was only the one table available out of the some thirty or so tables. Most appear to be locals, which for us is a good indication. We ordered what we usually order at other Chinese restaurants, shrimp rice and sweet and sour chicken. The rice was fine. The sweet and sour was not as we were expecting, nor very good. It didn't come as a plate of just chicken bits, but as a dinner plate with salad and fries. The sauce was more like a lemon dip then the usual red sauce.
I ordered guanabana juice to drink. When it arrived, the waitress noticed something and took my drink away. I saw her trying to scoop something out and went to her counter. She said the purée was at full strength and too sweet. I saw a grain on the counter. So not too sure of the true events. She did wash out the glass and made another drink, which was fine.
We would probably try another restaurant before coming back.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Typical take-out style Chinese food but good for a quick lunch or dinner. Excellent service and pleasant staff, but the restaurant can be noisy during dinner hours as it's really popular with locals.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Good restaurant with a nice atmosphere, doesn't look like a college cafeteria :^), it also has a parking lot, so you don't need to worry about looking for a spot for your car. Food is good, calamari and shrimps were VERY good. Very reasonable prices. It's located a few blocks from the center.