“Fantastic!”
Review of Rock Beach Bar - CLOSED

Rock Beach Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: This restaurant is definitely closed since end of october 2013.
Reviewed 25 March 2013

What a great beach bar and a bonus that the food is so good. I'm raving the arroz con pollo again already. The ceviche was also fantastic.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

The food was just OK but the margaritas were absolutely fantastic and we appreciated the access to free wifi as the wifi at our casita was intermittent. The staff were very friendly and the view was amazing. Our food experiences were variable - short ribs were awful, chicken wings were OK, fish and bratwurst were great.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

This place is incredible and is the only place on the beach I felt that was not trying to rip me off. Every one who works there is great, the view is killer and I wish I lived next door! The food is incredible especially the fish sticks!?

Reviewed 2 March 2013

They had good music for us older somethings; free wi-fi and good service. Great location too, right on the beach with beautiful views.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I had a natchos from this place and eat it on the beach. It was great, good portion for two people. The place is right on the beach and the staff was friendly.