“Amazing lunch”

Ranked #23 of 228 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Delicious lunch & dinner made only from fresh, organic, & locally sustainable ingredients. A friendly/family environment in the town of Tamarindo. Sprout exists to provide the community of Tamarindo and the surrounding towns with a restaurant option that is healthy, fresh, and sustainable yet prepared at the highest of culinary standards.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Came here on a review from our condo rental. We were super impressed!
Great ambiance, although it's hot out there are plenty of fans blowing cool air. The soccer game was playing in view to see which was nice.
The food was amazing. I had the Baja fish tacos...it tasted as good as the presentation looked. The amount fish on each taco was substantial. The chicken tacos were the same, delicious. My brother had the chicken quesadilla and it was amazing. My sister had the chicken sandwich on a roll...also amazing.
Everything was delicious.
It was a little more expensive for the food, but well worth it! If we had more time we would be back

SproutCR, Gerente at Sprout Tamarindo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

We are glad to hear from you and your great experience at Sprout.
Hoping to have you back next time you come to Tamarindo.
Thank you for your great opinion about our service and food.

Best Regards,
Sprout Management

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Sprout is a cozy restaurant on the left as you come into Tamarindo.
I visited the restaurant yesterday for lunch.

I was immediately greeted by Roberto who welcomed me with genuine smile. He graciously took my order and was very attentive to my needs.

I ordered the Sprout salad with grilled Mahi. It was wonderful with a generous portion of greens, corn and carrot salsa, garbanzo beans, avocado and goat cheese with a delicious vinaigrette dressing. The Mahi was fresh and perfectly grilled.

Caro brought the salad to my table. The staff and management (Vivi) really make you feel like a guest in the comfortable and relaxed environment. It is open air with local art displayed on the walls.

After the salad, I was treated to a sample cinnamon roll which was absolutely delicious!

Sprout is a place you must visit in Tamarindo

Good afternoon Mr. Rick,
We are very happy to hear a comment like yours, thank you for your words.
Its very important to our team to make you feel relaxed and comfortable while you enjoy your meal, always prepared with fresh and healthy ingredients.
We hope you can recommend us so your love ones can have the same experience you had with us and hopefully we see you soon at Sprout.

Best regards,
Sprout Management

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

It is not easy for me to find a place where I can eat so deliciously and stay in my diet! They prepared our tacos and our wraps in lettuce leaves instead of bread or tortilla and they were amazing. Nice people, great fresh healthy food, fair prices. I'm a happy customer and will return!

Thank you for your great comment Gaby,
We always care about the well being and healthy options for our most valuable treasure in the restaurant, our clients.
We hope to see you soon,

Best regards,
Sprout management

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Can't wait to go back. Really good food. Fun vibe. Right across from Witch's Rock surf camp. Fish tacos, yum!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

so impressed. fish tacos were amazing. hummus and pita and the wraps were amazing. very pleased with the quality and the flavors. its a must try