“As excellent as always”

Riviera Marketplace
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017

This restaurant's ambiance is perfect. The service is remarkable, they always welcome you professionally and with a smile, it's like they actually like it to have you there. The menu is extensive and you have a lot of variety to choose from.
Their desserts are to die for.

Last time I ordered Pollo al Romero, and it was the best decision. I had to compliment the chef because I was speechless, such an incredible dish.

The decoration is also very peculiar, you don't find it anywhere. You have privacy, it's intimate and you can stay there for hours. Sometimes they have live music and on holidays (Mother's Day, Valentine's, Father's Days, New Years, etc) they offer a special menu.

On the Deli, they have an extensive variety of wines, cured meats and imported products at an excellent price, compared to the regular supermarkets.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Riviera is one of my favorite places to get coffee and eat, the prices are ok, but you can get good food and good bread here, also, they have excellent products to take..

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The setting of the restaurant is very relaxing and intimate. I ordered their pumpkin soup and Alfredo and they were both very tasty. It was the best pasta I had with very reasonable prices in Costa Rica during our 2 weeks trip.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere, the lights at night, the decoration, the food. It is a lovely place for meetings, or just eat something with friends

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Seared tuna is my favourite meal which I order around the world and on a regular basis. I asked for rare and received and over cooked barely medium doused with steak spice. I can say I have never ate such an unfortunate piece of tuna especially at that price. The plate looked appealing and elegant however it was an ultimate let down. For my last night of my vacation following my meal I went back to my room and ate a cliff bar.