“Above my expectations”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kyle M
“Above my expectations”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Ty went above and beyond for us!! Place is awesome and the weather was amazing. Thank you CRE Rentals for the awesome vacation.

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for choosing VLP 2B for your accommodations and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacations in Beautiful Costa Rica

Pura Vida
Benny L
“Recommended stay.”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

One of my best vacation rental experiences! Amazing host! Excellent/prompt communication, clean/well-stocked/new apartment that is conveniently located. Thoughtful welcome touches. Made vacation easy and relaxing!

23 Jan 2018
Dear Benny L. Thank you for your review and for choosing VLP 2B. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our condo.

Pura vida
marshasto...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best "reboot" ever!”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

This place is amazing. We arrived all "stressed out" and Karen & Lucy took care of everything, and they are so sweet and wonderful!! They arranged beautiful dinners, all of our transportation, even some day trips for us. We truly got to have a vacation, in absolute luxury. I emphatically recommend!!

Dear Marshastorm.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Pura vida
Richard T
“Excellent Location and Great Service by David”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Exceptional service by David finding us this property. He would do whatever it takes to keep the customers happy. If you need more this properties or other to be booked (here is Davids number +506 6008 2235).

This property sits right on the beach front and has exceptional views. it is centrally located in jaco so we walked literally 1-2 minutes to any restaurant and bars. I've stayed in Jaco in and our since 2017 December and by far this is the best and secured property. I highly recommend this property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Jan 2018
Dear Richard. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Pura Vida
Carlos M
“Amazing”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

If there were anymore stars I would give this great condo another star.
If you wanna wake up to the sound and smell of the ocean this is the spot. I felt like I was at home the entire time but in paradise. The security is like no other so you feel extremely safe. The pool and hot tub was amazing after a swim in the ocean. The view AMAZING. I was super close to everything and never needed a ride to anything. Looking forward to coming back.
Thanks David,
Love and respect.

30 Sep 2017
Dear Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.

We are looking forward to have you back !!!

PURA VIDA
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing