“Craving Ramen and Sushi”
Review of Arigato In Jaco

Arigato In Jaco
Ranked #17 of 187 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We decided on here as no place seemed to have Ramen. They have both great ramen and Sushi. We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

really good sushi, cheap, and it's fast! I love going on dates with friends there because it's good and affordable

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Always constant sushi. Traditional Japanese. Food good service always great. Owner operator. Always a full crowd.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Excellent sushi made fresh while you wait. Very reasonbly priced compared to some other sushi restaurants. I would highly recommend if you like sushi.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Very simple decor it looks like a take out so don't be fooled by the sushi. We had tuna sashimi to start. I never can get my kids to eat, and this was so fresh for the first time they devoured it. The spicy tuna roll was a little too mushy for our liking but the vegetable special roll made up for it. Tempura was excellent. I thought my kids were going to lick the bowl on the Japanese rice.!