“GMG Transfer made it all happen for us.”

GMG Transfers & Tours
Ranked #2 of 14 Transportation in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are offering exclusive transportation service, providing a safe and economic transportation solution for all over Costa Rica
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Geo is the "go to" guy for all your transportation and tour needs. He picked all nine of us up from the San Jose airport with different evening arrival times. He got all of us and our luggage safely to our destination an hour and half away at Los Suenos near the Marriott. He set up the tour for all of us to the Aerial Tram in the rain forest near Jaco. He took seven of us to the La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park and Wildlife Refuge. The last day was a day of zip lining. Two of us went back to San Jose a day early and Geo arrange a ride with his father in law, Miguel. He gave a history lesson to us about Costa Rica. This is a beautiful country with gracious hardworking people. GMG Transfers can take care of it all. Geo, thank you for making our vacation so easy, the Dorr family!

Geo M, Owner at GMG Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hola, Mrs. Kathy

Thank you for trusting our work.......your satisfaction is our priority.

All reviews
"condo"
"safety"
"ride"

Reviewed 24 January 2018

A warm and friendly Geo picked us up in Santa Ana on time after his 2 hour journey from Jaco. One of the many things we learned from GMG (Geo) is that his clients can rely on a safe and timely service.
His vehicle is clean, comfortable, and air conditioned with (bonus) Wi-Fi on board.
Geo's English and local knowledge was only eclipsed by his great personality.
GMG is highly recommended to those who are looking for a reliable, affordable, stress-free transport service.
We'll be back ...

Geo M, Owner at GMG Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

It was great to meet you Mr. Edward... and see you next time .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have visited Costa Rica for the past 5 years. Each time we arranged transportation from the airport in San Jose to the pacific beach town of Jaco with GMG Transportation. The first time, GMG was recommended by the US owner of the apartment we rented. From then on we were hooked. GMG provides friendly, rapid, and comfortable service at a resonable price. Geo Molina, the owner, is fluent in English and knowledgable about Costa Rica points of interest, and he knows all the alternative routes in the event of traffic problems to and from the airport. We have used GMG on each of our visits here and will continue in the future. Highly recommended. This is a 5 star company.

Geo M, Owner at GMG Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for you kind words, its allways a pleasure to fulfill your expectations .

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I have had the privilege of working with Geo/GMG for many years. It has been amazing to see his business grow...he is the best in Costa Rica!! His communication to coordinate all the details is wonderful and he is always there for you on time. Not only is he incredibly nice, he is very knowledgeable about the area and has given me a lot of good tips, recommendations and information over the years. His pricing is very fair and his vans are so nice, complete with AC and Wi-Fi. There is no one else I would ever work with in Costa Rica - Geo is the man for all transportation needs! You'd be missing out on meeting a great person and having a smooth travels if you don't work with GMG. Geo, thank you for all you have done for me and my family over the years, I wish you all the best in 2018 and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Geo M, Owner at GMG Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am extremely grateful to clients like you who are more like friends, who make my work and business so enjoyable. It inspires me to continue to always do my best and make every trip count. I hope to see you again soon my friend.

Pura Vida