Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
US$265
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$180
US$106
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$178
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Plaza Yara(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$110
La Mansion Inn(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$375
US$165
Hotels.com
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$248
Hotels.com
Tulemar Resort(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$205
Hotel Vela Bar(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$124
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
US$486
US$464
1,093 results
All reviewswalk in closetcosta ricamosquito netstandard roomgrounds are beautifulnational parkel avionceiling fanlarge bathroomboutique hoteltropical paradisehappy houryogurtstaff was very friendly and helpfulpublic busa short bus riderestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Wow, what a great place to stay if you love nature and want to see it first hand, but also love luxury accommodations. The Falls has both! From the moment I checked in, they treated me like a pampered guest and the rooms are delightful. The hotel is situated so that the buildings wind through a beautiful garden and each room seems very secluded with a fabulous patio for relaxing and letting nature just wander by. Very comfortable beds and patio furniture. Spacious pretty bathrooms with large vanity sink tops for all of your incidentals. Showers with good water pressure. I stayed in a deluxe room for 2 nights and then a standard room for 3 nights and both were lovely.

As a single woman travelling alone to Costa Rica, I wanted to stay at a safe place, but not a large resort. The location of the Falls made it very easy to walk to different restaurants and the bus stop is right across the street. The staff helped me with booking the tours I wanted and all of them were so wonderful to me. I loved all the butterflies, birds and iguanas that were so visible in the gardens and yes, the monkeys! it was such a peaceful place to vacation and I would definitely return.

Room Tip: I loved Room #10 which is a deluxe...such a pretty room!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank JanBSoCal
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I did a lot of research before we came to Manuel Antonio. Thanks to the good reviews on Tripadvisor, we chose the Falls Resort. It was a very wise choice. The room was very nice and romantic, and the grounds are like a garden/zoo. We saw monkeys, sloths, birds, and some rabbit-like animal we'd never seen. Breakfast was superb. The staff was all wonderful. The pool is nice. Everything about this place was awesome. For a good view, we ate at La Mariposa (and the view is spectacular). But the food is better at the Falls restaurant and despite the view, we liked the Falls much better for the atmosphere and the way it is maintained.

Room Tip: We loved our room (10) but there are a few that are more secluded.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Beautiful boutique hotel! Rooms were very nice and clean. Staff went out of their way to make your stay great. When checking in we were served wonderful fresh fruit drinks. The restaurant was fabulous . It was a treat to see a family of monkeys travel through the resort in the afternoon .

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

I can't think of a negative thing to say. Staff was very helpful, rooms were great. We had monkeys and birds and ask kinda of neat stuff visit the common area, since it is so close to the national park.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

The resort was clean and the staff was very welcoming. Whether we were lounging by the pool, eating at the fantastic restaurant or planning an outing to the surrounding attractions there was someone offering to help with every detail.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple