“Outstanding!”
Villa Punto de Vista - Master Suite Balcony!
Villa Punto de Vista - Manuel Antonio Beach , just minutes from the villa! Villa Punto de Vista - Living Room/Great Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Punto de Vista - Master Suite Balcony!
Villa Punto de Vista - Manuel Antonio Beach , just minutes from the villa!
Villa Punto de Vista - Living Room/Great Room
Villa Punto de Vista - Great Room/Bar
Villa Punto de Vista - Sunset View
Incredible Bedrooms!
Guest Cottage has spectacular ocean views as well as great balcony to relax and see the wildlife.
Villa Punto de Vista - Dinning Terrace/Bar  with expansive ocean Views!
Theatre Room - Perfect for relaxing and watching a movie!
Manuel Antonio National Park view from Terrace!
World-Class Sport-fishing from the new Pez Vela Marina is just minutes away!
Pristine Jungle and National Park views! - Villa Punto de Vista
Afternoon Sunset far north Manuel Antonio!
Villa Punto de Vista - Outdoor Pool Lounge!
Perfect Destination Wedding Venue, listen to the Ocean from the roof top terrace!
Villa Punto de Vista - Manuel Antonio Beach (Just a 5 minute walk)
Bride in the master Suite! Villa Punto de Vista
Villa Punto de Vista - Unique Celebrations - Under the stars Dinning !
Perfect Manuel Antonio Sunset - From infinity Edge Pool
Brand New Professional Pool Table in the Game room!
Villa Punto de Vista - Over the top Infinity Edge Jacuzzi with Panoramic Ocean View!
Italian Bisazza Tile frame each of the rooms door frames!
Punto de Vista Offers unparalleled service.
Localy + Sustainably sourced Natural  material used through out the villa!
Handmade details throughout the Villa - Nature Inspired art
Roof Top lounge with 180 Degree ocean views!
Pristine Views of the nothing but the Jungle canopy and the ocean!
Ocean View Infinity Edge tempered pool!
Theatre Room View  & Reading Nook!
The Red Room - Islands In the Bay in the Back Grounf!
Villa Punto de Vista - Unforgettable Dinning!
Live music on the beach or at the villa to celebrate  special moments!
Commercial and Professional Gourmet Kitchen for any group size!
Unforgettable Entertaining!
Create incredible memories with premium Chef Services Available!
Beautiful Exterior Shot of the villas Front!
Incredible Architecture - Manuel Antonio Views from all rooms
Incredible lush forest teaming with Monkeys and sloths surround the Villa!
Under the Stars roof Top Movie Night with the Family.
Manuel Antonio National Parks Beautiful Beaches!
Quepos Air Field - Private Jet & Helicopter Charters Available
Enjoy BBQing with  Perfect Costa Rican Views! Weber Genesis E-320 perfect to cook up the days catch!
Private Chef Services Available for your Stay!
The Third Floor Hallway to the Individually unique Suites!
Play some Billiards! - Professional Pool Table in the Games Room!
Custom Pivoted Teak Entrance Door on second level Game Room - Only at Punto de Vista!
Entry Guest Cottage - Spectacular Manuel Antonio Sunsets!
Chef inspired meals.
Lighting details Guest house - Monkey
Master Bedroom with incredible Bay view!
Amazing Lighting..
Amazing Amenities - An  IPad 2 in every Room.
Details - Roof Top Lamp
Destinaton Wedding details  - Photography by Comfort Studios
Destination Weddings @ Villa Punto de Vista - Photography by Comfort Studios
Guest Cottage Exterior!
Theatre Room View!
Roof Top Hammock Garden w/ Views to the Manuel Antonio National Park!
Dinning
Incredible Wildlife comes to the villa!
Enjoy the oversized Balconies to relax and enjoy the unobstructed Ocean & Jungle views!
Enjoy Premium Costa Rican Coffee in the double edge infinity jacuzzi overlooking the ocean!
Dinning Room Terrace!
Floor to ceiling Windows allow for incredible Viewing!
Luxurious Open Bathrooms!
Dinning Terrace View!
The Famous Manuel Antonio National Park View from the Dinning Terrace! Follow our Pinterest page!
Welcome to Punto de Vista, we look forward to having you.
Butterfly!
Incredible Sunset - Follow us on Instagram @LuxuryvillaCR
Cappuccin Monkey in the Reserve!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tanya1Ste...
Erie, Colorado
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stayed with a group of friends and everything was perfect. The staff was wonderful and catered to our every need and wish, all we had to do was ask. I could get used to living like that! The house was extremely clean and well kept, the breakfast was wonderful. Our rooms where spacious and so very clean with amazing views from each room. The softest sheets on the beds I've ever slept on!

We loved the beach. The staff drove us down to the beach (even though you could walk) and set up chairs, towels and a cooler. Everything was taken care of for us! Would definitely recommend and stay there again. And yes we had some monkey visitors!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff, views, cleaniness
Liked least: Needed a better bathroom mirror for getting ready. I moved the blow dryer over by the full length mirror.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jeff M
Novato, California
“Best Vacation of my Life”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I spent a full week with family and friends. The photos on the website are fantastic , but cannot depict the luxurios accomodotations. In real life, the Villa is much more than the photos show. I literally had the best time my life here. I have to say that the staff here is FANTASTIC, and made our stay even more memorable. I have to thank Josue for keeping the staff together, fullfilling all of our requests, driving us to the beach, calling cabs, making our drinks, laughing with us, showing us the Momma Sloth with her three day old son, crawl down the tree to just outside the dining deck. We could literally reach out and touch her if we wanted to- A once in a lifetime experience!!! I have to thank , my amore, sweet Yessenia for my morning hugs, seeing her in town, her excellent salsa, guacamole, coffee, and the GREAT breakfast she makes every day. She even made us some banana bread, and empanadas. I felt horrible saying goodbye to these two staff members, It felt more like saying goodbye to family! I cant wait to go back. Thanks to Jose and Rosita also- they were always smiling and helpful. I set aside some dirty laundry and to my surprise Jose laundered it and returned it folded!! Jaime helped me make dinner for our group one night and she was awesome. My only regret is that there is not a rating system hight enough to rate the staff and the Villa. I cant wait to get back!!! It felt like living at a luxury hotel for a week, but much better because we had the hotel all to ourselves.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff were fantastic
Liked least: that it was only a week
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
kjp527
Madison, Wisconsin
“Surpassed Every Expectation!”
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Truly one of the best experiences of my life! The accommodations, amenities, and especially the staff were top notch. I've stayed at several five star hotels, and in my opinion, none of them hold a candle to Punto de Vista.

My wife and I were getting married in Manuel Antonio and we decided to rent the villa for ourselves and the wedding party. In retrospect, that was probably the best decision we could have made. The design, layout, and décor were perfectly suited for our reception, and the privacy that the villa offered made our celebration much more intimate and special (who wants a bunch of random hotel guests loitering around your wedding reception?). All of our guests have done nothing but raved about the experience, and they continue to post pictures on social media websites two months after the fact; it has almost gotten out of hand.

The week surrounding the reception was amazing as well. When we weren't exploring Manuel Antonio and the activities that the area offers, we were lounging by the pool, hanging out with the resident monkeys and sloths, catching a snooze in the hammocks on the beach, or enjoying the sunset from the roof top jacuzzi with a delicious beverage in hand.

Lastly, what made this place really special was the staff. In particular, our "butlers" Olivier and Jossue were two of the most gracious, accommodative, and wonderful people you will ever meet. My wife sobbed when she said goodbye to those two, and has made a vow to return one day. The kitchen staff was also unbelievable. A group of warm and hard working women prepared a delicious made-from-scratch feast every morning. I'll never forget the fresh juices as long as I live.

An excellent review doesn't do this place justice. All I can say is that I will be back someday.

Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
Patrick F
“The Perfect Trip, at the Perfect House, with the most Perfect Staff. No More To Say.”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My wife and I were married in Manuel Antonio last month (Jan 2016) and we stayed at Punto de Vista. Everything that we saw in the pictures and read about in the previous guest's reviews was exactly as it was in person. My wife and I travel around the world for work and have stayed at some amazing hotels/ places and PDV is on par with every five star resort we have been to.

The staff is top notch and can make anything you want a reality. Breakfast is prepared every morning and the view where it is served is a perfect way to start the day. The beach is only a short walk/ ride down the mountain and the beach is absolutely breathtaking.

I could not recommend this place any more. If you have a large group and are looking for an amazing place to stay, this is it. STOP YOUR SEARCH. There is no need to waste anymore time.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Michael B
New York
“Vacation of a Lifetime”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This house and experience was nothing short of outstanding. From the time we arrived until the time we left the staff treated us like royalty. Not only did the house have a great location, every bedroom was special. We had 22 people and we were very comfortable, the chef that cooked for us made meals that melted in your mouth. Breakfast was ready at the time we wanted it everyday and again was outstanding. I have traveled around the world and stayed and many different spots----if you are considering this location, do not think twice....it is well worth it. Can't wait to go back.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$4,500
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing