“AMAZING FOOD!!”
Review of Parque Sushi

Parque Sushi
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

the food there is really incredible. My husband had the teriyaki chicken and I had the pancit. And wow! Probably the best food I've had in Costa rica! Probably not the best place if you want pure costa Rican food. But the food was definitely delicious/fresh and the owners Rey and Gina are the sweetest!

Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

We went here every day and every dish was just delicious! Staff is very kind and give very good advice on dishes you should try. It s a must stop in Manuel Antonio!

Reviewed 25 January 2015

Excellent food, you wont believe it! the owners are very nice! ask for the almond crusted red snapper.

1  Thank Andres G
Reviewed 11 January 2015

I was recommended to this restaurant by my hostel owner and I wasn't disappointed! The almond crusted snapper with vegetables was very flavorful and tasty after a morning trek through Manuel Antonio! I also had a couple fresh fruit smoothies that were outstanding! Ray and Gina were very kind to me and always smiling! Great food and service, I recommend highly!

Reviewed 30 December 2014

It's always nice to bump into fellow Filipinos during my travels around the globe. The almond crusted snapper was excellent. It was perfectly battered and breaded and it was moist. The sauce was amazing. Also ordered the pancit and chicken adobo, both are good and authentic as well. Nice friendly service and the cook Edna came out to greet and chat with us. The souvenir shop had a variety of items to buy. I can't wait to come back for more almond crusted red snapper :-)