“DELICIOUS FOOD, GREAT PRICE: right by park entrance”
Review of Parque Sushi

Parque Sushi
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 February 2016

My partner and I wanted to grab a good meal before heading into the park and we found Parque Sushi right by the entrance. Since I am Filipino, I was instantly drawn in by the Filipino menu and ownership! I would most definitely recommend the Adobong dish - tender chicken leg with rice and salad in a flavorful sauce! I would also highly recommend the passion fruit smoothie, which was most refreshing on those scorching hot days. They also own a bed and breakfast and a couple souvenir shops.
The food and service at Parque Sushi was SO great, in fact, that we ate there 3 times in 2 days!

1  Thank kaydzn

Reviewed 19 January 2016

When you leave Manuel Antonio park, you pass this nondescript restaurant on the side of the road, but don't let it fool you. The food here is fantastic! Fresh and one of the least expensive places to eat in the area. I have the Comida de Pescado. Lovely grilled fish accompanied with all the fixings and a drink for 3,000 colones. Can't beat that! The owners are lovely and people say the Filipino offerings are also very good.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

We had heard of this place from Kanuto from Unique tours. After a busy morning walking through the park, we had amazing food here that was specially prepared for us by Mami. They offer traditional CR food, but we opted for filipino cuisine (chicken adobo and bihon pancit).

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

the food there is really incredible. My husband had the teriyaki chicken and I had the pancit. And wow! Probably the best food I've had in Costa rica! Probably not the best place if you want pure costa Rican food. But the food was definitely delicious/fresh and the owners Rey and Gina are the sweetest!

Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

We went here every day and every dish was just delicious! Staff is very kind and give very good advice on dishes you should try. It s a must stop in Manuel Antonio!