“Great intimate place”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Very nice restaurant with great food and great atmosphere and great service. Prices are reasonable. I really enjoyed the food and the experience at this restaurant

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

We would have never found this place if we weren't staying at the hotel. We talked to the owner who was prepping earlier in the day and he told us what the fresh fish of the day would be (red snapper) and he told us the 3 different ways he could prepare it. We were sold and also pleasantly surprised. Fish was delicious with a garlic sauce and crab meat topping. My friend got the same fish but with a red pepper cream sauce on top. Also very good. Veggies were cooked to perfection with the right amount of spices. Great prices, service and food!

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

The place was a little hard to find. We wandered outside for a bit trying to figure out how to get in. Eventually a worker cam by and entered a gate and we followed her and we were in the restaurant.

The restaurant looked like it had a full bar and was right next to a pool with a bunch of children playing in it.

The fish was really good here. We also got the hot bananas dessert and it was only so so.

Service was good.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Great ambiance, great service and great food. Worth every penny. My husband had steak with shrimp and I had the Ranchero shrimp salad. Steak was perfect and the shrimps were massive. Salad was very large and fresh and my shrimps were just as big. Friendly attentive staff and the restaurant itself is gorgeous. Sorry we missed out on it last year. A must for sure.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

We stumbled upon this place while staying next door at Si Como No. This was our last stop on a two week tour of Costa Rica and it was the best meal we had in all that time. I had the tuna steak which was fresh and succulent and my husband had the grouper with crab and garlic sauce. I tasted his and it was delicious. The accompaniments were freshly cooked and presented well. It was a pleasant no fuss restaurant with friendly servers and an excellent chef who cooked right there in full view. I cannot rate it highly enough.

1  Thank Corkber